ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAPID FIRE request.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

RAPID FIRE request. Empty
PostSubject: RAPID FIRE request.   RAPID FIRE request. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Sorry not sure where to post this request.

Curious if any of you talented chaps can help me. Looking for a Rapid Fire (Urban Shirt or both shirt/pants) BUT are any of you chaps good with the old needle and thread? I would Like the shirt to be LONG SLEEVED and the trousers to have Cargo pockets on the thighs.

Appreciate Any help if at all possible on this.
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: RAPID FIRE request.   RAPID FIRE request. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:35 pm

So anyone able to help with a custom LONG SLEEVE Rapid Fire Shirt?

RAPID FIRE request. Zharness_zpslwwxa8feRAPID FIRE request. Zharness1_zpsqn4ychte
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: RAPID FIRE request.   RAPID FIRE request. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 7:05 am

Hey Stonewall,

I'v just checked on Google on action man Rapid Fire sadly only comes with short sleeves which you know already but I can't help you sadly on the old needle and thread because I can't do that kinda skill.

SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: RAPID FIRE request.   RAPID FIRE request. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 7:12 am

Yeah the Rapid Fire figure had the best Urban camo colour uniform, alas not as detailed ie pockets, thigh pockets. Plus a shame not long sleeve.

Hoping somehow I can get long sleeves sorted or is it possible someone could do a HOW TO on cloth making the sleeves?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: RAPID FIRE request.   RAPID FIRE request. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:54 pm

You know you were looking for a long sleeved camouflage outfit, well will this link help on what your short off looking for

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Action-Figure-Model-Accessory-US-Army-Infantry-Uniform-Suit-DA60-/381280802124?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58c61b554c

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: RAPID FIRE request.   RAPID FIRE request. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Stonewall,

To make extra thigh pockets with the same camo pattern/colour, you'll need two of the same uniforms. Fabric glue is always worth having if you can't do intricate sewing, plus a steel ruler and a sharp modellers knife. I would use watered down fabric glue applied with a cocktail-stick, and a warm iron to help the glue set enough to speed up work  Wink  Smile

Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: RAPID FIRE request.   RAPID FIRE request. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:03 pm

@Alex, the TUS SWAT urban camo BDUs, I have several sets of. However as you can see/know they are a LOT darker than the RAPID FIRE urban BDUs. Though thanks for the link. BTW the seller is pretty decent, not too slow on shipping to the UK.

@clivvers, Thank you and figured that would be the case, so starting to trawl for RAPID FIRE uniforms.

I just made these 2 caps from one spare RAPID FIRE shirt I Had kicking about. Some stitching and some Fabric glue to make.
RAPID FIRE request. Zcapon5_zpsyhfsiflvRAPID FIRE request. Zcapon6_zpslcojjbqq
RAPID FIRE request. Zcaps4_zpsp2tdwrvd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAPID FIRE request.   RAPID FIRE request. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAPID FIRE request.
Page 1 of 1