ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Empty
PostSubject: Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder    Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:08 pm

I know this set isn't Action Man, but it's something I collected back in the day, and wonder how many of you can remember this set Question  Anyway when I was a lad and firstly into my VAM, my father picked these badges and folder from our local 'Texico' filling station, I've been searching for one of these folders for years as mine was disposed of by my Mum as I got older Basketball  you know the score, one minute its there then your room gets tidied and the gremlins have taken all your treasures alien confused

Well I've finally got one, thanks to trawling ebay Laughing here it is I believe it was early 70's when these came out but not too sure of the year:?: the badges are aprox 1/2 original size

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Texaco%20The%20Great%20British%20Regiments%20003_zpshazddv8n

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Texaco%20The%20Great%20British%20Regiments%20004_zpsaqhlddvr

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Texaco%20The%20Great%20British%20Regiments%20005_zpselrr1ffq

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Texaco%20The%20Great%20British%20Regiments%20008_zpskan4xgbz

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Texaco%20The%20Great%20British%20Regiments%20010_zps2dyoexf2

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Texaco%20The%20Great%20British%20Regiments%20011_zpstppck88a

Here's a close up of the cap badges

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Texaco%20The%20Great%20British%20Regiments%20036_zpsu7wdbur6

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Texaco%20The%20Great%20British%20Regiments%20032_zpsysxzxrep

How many of you can remember these sets Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder    Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:13 pm

i dont remember the set but i sure like it great buy
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder    Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:26 pm

snow white wrote:
i dont remember the set but i sure like it great buy

Yes it was a bargain I picked this set up for under a tenner including P+P from ebay, You'd get one badge in a paper packet for every tank full of petrol from Texico filling stations, it's great to get one again, I will keep this set well away from my Mum this time lol maybe have to keep this one away from the Missus now Shocked lol!

PostSubject: Re: Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder    Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texico 'The Great British Regiments' Badge Collection folder
Page 1 of 1