Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:28 pm

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King instead of Ackie88, what do you guys think?

Hawkeye
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:52 pm

To tell you the truth Alex I really like your original username, It's you to a Tee Laughing also my son Jame was born in 88 so you both share a great year there too Wink but you do what you feel is the best for you, I'm sure you will still keep us all fully entertained and still be the same old Alex Very Happy

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King instead of Ackie88, what do you guys think?
You should keep your usual name, we have all become used to it. You could always put 'MAM KING' in your signature at the bottom of your posts. Use large text and any colour you like, or get someone to design one for you with your approval via PM, then they can post the image in your signature for you, bb is good at graphics Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklebudgie
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Noooooooo, your Ackie!

View user profile
Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:17 am

I agree, you are Ackie mate!!! That's how we all know you and I think it really suits you, it's a great name.

I think you should do what clivvers suggested, MAM King should be your signature.

Long live Ackie!!!!!! lol!

blueboxier
GERMAN STORMTROOPER

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:07 pm

its your call ackie/mamking but I wouldn't do it , I had thought of changing mine to actionmaniac but didn't bother as you can see

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Its easy to do alex, just let me know mate bounce

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:48 pm

I think lots of members are saying that I should just keep my username as Ackie88 so that's what I shill do Very Happy. but what I will di is what clivvers suggested, MAM King should be my signature so that what I will also do as well.

Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Excellent choice Alex!! Ackie the MAM King!!!!!!

Hawkeye
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Great choice Ackie and look forward to your new signature Wink Hail to the new MAM King cheers cheers cheers

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:40 am

Your the man named Ackie... cheers cheers cheers

THE MAM KING..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   

Back to top Go down

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1