ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdventureTeamHQ.com
Painted Head
AdventureTeamHQ.com

Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now   Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:25 am

For those not members of the club, but looking to purchase him and his outfit, you now can on the GI Joe club website. I break down the set over at: http://www.adventureteamheadquarters.com/doctor-isotope-gear-on-sale-now/ and give you the run down. I plan on buying it and reviewing, if you're willing to wait.

Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now   Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:17 am

My Dr. Isotope arrived the other day. Will have to look at getting the gear to go with him now.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now   Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:34 am

thanks for the info cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now   Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:11 pm

A review of the figure would be great! bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now   Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Isotope and Gear on sale now
Page 1 of 1