ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to Sunnier climates!

Go down 
+7
somekindajoe
TALLY HO
Captian action
Wolf_Soldier64
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
Teckno Viking
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

Off to Sunnier climates! Empty
PostSubject: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Well dug out a set of BDUs from 21st Century Toys, Ultimate Soldier line. The Jungle BDUs.

Bang em onto a 60s VAM and nice result. Still deciding on kit for him though then hopefully some outdoor photo fun.

Off to Sunnier climates! Zvam_zpsjoqxog4pOff to Sunnier climates! Zvam1_zpsc7wlamjnOff to Sunnier climates! Zvam2_zpsdxrzi2sjOff to Sunnier climates! Zvam3_zpsdiifa0vp
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:23 pm

smashing uniform! and what a great looking vam! your going to have skj wanting him to join his HQ! great start to your vam collection mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Fabulous start to your vam collection Stonewall Wink. hopefully some outdoor photo fun, oh I really hope so because I just love seeing other members outside photos Very Happy.

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Nice super outfit Jason he looks great Very Happy

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:36 pm

very nice vam and great uni ,reminds me of british tropical dpm !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenOff to Sunnier climates! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Thanks Guys Very Happy

it is the 21st African Camo. Does have a striking similarity to early DPM.

@Alex, Yes mate outdoor photos will be coming LOL

Just debating what kit to issue him with.
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 pm

I like that
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Great pics, and yes, very tropical issue!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Nice camo pattern! cheers

I haven't seen many jungle camo patterns doing the rounds. I always think some kind of jungle Boonie-hat always looks the biz, a light machine g-u-n, a few unit patches and a few ex-plosi-ve pineapples would finish off the figure perfectly. Cool

Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Thanks Guys Very Happy

@Clive, Well going to order a few more sets of these Jungle BDUs, so varying looks Wink

BTW He is now kitted out and on patrol https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t6343-the-jungle-patrol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:27 pm

he looks great
Back to top Go down
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:01 pm

I'm getting a Selous scout vibe there .

SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:04 pm

I Have a few broken SLRs that are getting the improvement treatment.

As ordered a few more of this uniform and IF i can plan to make a Rhodesian Cap and arm him with the SLR.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:26 pm

The Rhodesian campaign hasn't been done in the world of vam, i don't think?

Sounds great, Stonewall, you are certainly keeping busy. Now i know why your desk is so cluttered, a bit like my bedroom at the moment.

Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Thanks Clive.

Yep busy as not getting the chance as much so Multi projects ongoing. However It keeps the mind sharp and Gotta love researching.

Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Great pictures mate, love that camo outfit!

Off to Sunnier climates! Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 am

Looks awesome on the fuzzy!! Just to be pedantic that's a 70s figure! Out of interest Jason what numbers does he have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to Sunnier climates!   Off to Sunnier climates! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to Sunnier climates!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Random Pictures & Kitbashes-
Jump to: