Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Green Beret

PostSubject: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Just picked this little lot up at a charity shop near York all the lot for £6.25p what a bargain Very Happy

There's even a 1988 Victor which is a big bonus as it's my son James's birthday tomorrow and he was born in 1988 Laughing

Cheers Ian

Heavy Weapons

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Awesome Very Happy

Brings back memories.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Fantastic finds Ian! cheers

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Very nice !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALLY HO
Artic Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:03 am

Brings back memories
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snow white
BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:33 am

great pick ups

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:44 am

Nice find Ian, there's always little gems in the charity shops Very Happy

blueboxier
Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:22 pm

well done you the victor was always my fav comic the only annual I have is 1991 but I'm still looking for the 1970's ones

Hawkeye
Green Beret

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Nice find Ian, there's always little gems in the charity shops Very Happy

Definitely mate these are nice but your find was the holy grail I think Twisted Evil lol!

Green Beret

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:37 pm

blueboxier wrote:
well done you the victor was always my fav comic the only annual I have is 1991 but I'm still looking for the 1970's ones

Yes Jim me too the Victor comic was the one to get back in the day, I've only got a bad copy from 75 with no spine I've not seen any others on the boot fairs or shops around here but you'll probably be able to pick em up on the bay Twisted Evil

Here it is just to the right of this picture still looks good at a glance but a bit worse for ware Sad

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Superb classic art on those covers! They are essential bed time reading. I'm always seeing them at boot sales, and lots of them! I hope to pull a few more in for my late night cocoa sessions  Very Happy

The cover on the left Annual is outstanding!  cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Hawkeye
Green Beret

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:34 pm

clivvers wrote:
Superb classic art on those covers! They are essential bed time reading. I'm always seeing them at boot sales, and lots of them! I hope to pull a few more in for my late night cocoa sessions  Very Happy

The cover on the left Annual is outstanding!  cheers

Some great artwork on these mate, I seem to find plenty of the Warlords but not many of the old Victors around our bootfairs, I suppose they get snapped up quickly Evil or Very Mad I totally agree tho a great bedtime read with a mug of cocoa lol!

PostSubject: Re: Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +   

Back to top Go down

Latest Charity shop find The best of the Victor +
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1