ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Toy Museum, Pargue Castle.

Go down 
+7
Hawkeye
paintedhead123
Beatlefan
TheOneManKid
clivvers
Captian action
somekindajoe
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

The Toy Museum, Pargue Castle. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Toy Museum, Pargue Castle.   The Toy Museum, Pargue Castle. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:36 pm

clivvers wrote:
Very intresting info, Nate cheers

It was a smart move by Mattel to save a bit of money. If only Mattel could release Big Jim again, but upscaled to 12", or they could use Max steel's body with an upscaled 'Big Jim' head sculpt, that would be so good!

Eh, never really liked either line. Mattel primarily markets toys for girls, and their attempts to make "Action Figures" often misses the mark. "Big Jim" (and He-Man for that matter) is WAAAY too homo-erotic for my taste; while Max Steele is supposed to convince us that the ultimate Man of Action and Adventure looks like he's in a boy band.

-Nate
Back to top Go down

The Toy Museum, Pargue Castle.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2