ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Empty
PostSubject: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:44 pm

First of all, I want to thank Dal and Jason for inviting me over to AMMO.  I have a good friend that has been working with the Kurdish Zerevani Peshmerga a lot over the last few years, and here's a bash I did not long ago based on pictures and stories he shared with me.  Hope you like it.

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Dscf3821_zps71d1fd87

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Dscf3826_zps51266f44

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Dscf3822_zps5a86e049

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Dscf3823_zps4a17d3f4

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Dscf3819_zps40cb7014

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Peshmerga006_zps10490f45

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Peshmerga004_zps06d2996f
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:45 pm

The detail in those uniforms is first class and the figures look so real! The diorama is also very classy! Cool Cool Cool

Glad to have you here, voodoo! cheers

Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Great Sculpt on the Red Beret Figure .

PostSubject: Re: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:21 pm

great pics n figs love the red beret
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:06 am

great representation of a Kurdish Peshmerga fighter , is the headsculpt a sideshow jango fett /clone trooper headsculpt ?

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenBash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:16 am

Pleasure to have you here my friend.

An amazing figure and fitting tribute to those brothers in the war against IS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:44 pm

clivvers wrote:
The detail in those uniforms is first class and the figures look so real!  The diorama is also very classy! Cool Cool Cool

Glad to have you here, voodoo! cheers  

Thank you very much for the great comments Hitman.. And it's great to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Captian action wrote:
great representation of a Kurdish Peshmerga  fighter , is the headsculpt a sideshow jango fett /clone trooper headsculpt ?

Thank you Captain Action - and yes, that is indeed the Sideshow Jango Fett head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Stonewall wrote:
Pleasure to have you here my friend.

An amazing figure and fitting tribute to those brothers in the war against IS.

Thanks Jason - much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga   Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bash --Kurdistan Zerevani Peshmerga
Page 1 of 1