ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:04 pm

On his return to his Headquarters, Action Man thought about how he had nearly died and also the fact that he had no choice but to kill  No-Face.
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Memory__of_Action_Mans
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Memory_of_Action_Man_2
If he had not disposed of No-Face, civilisation would always be in danger of him taking control of some innocent country and imposing his tyrannical rule on it.  Action Man decided that from that day onwards he would take down the rest of the Council of Doom.

Action Man's first task is to type up a list of every known person on the Council of Doom.  He realises that he must include members who may,  or may not,  be dead.  He dare not take any chances.    It could be that deaths have been falsified or it may also be that a member of that person's family would wish to take revenge or even follow in their footsteps.
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 List_2

His second task is to find out as much information as is humanly possible from Police Records, Internet and Newspaper Archives of any deaths, disappearances and any  known activities or whereabouts of current Members.
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Info_2

At the top of his list of Council Members is Dr X.  He knows that Dr. X is dead but he wants to ascertain who killed him.  His best bet is to go on "YouTube"  and find the  video of the Newsreader's Report on the death of Dr. X.  Perhaps there may be some clues or perhaps even some further evidence that was not reported on TV.  He will have to get in touch with the reporter. When Action Man finds the Report on "You Tube" eventually, he looks at this very closely
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 DSC00661

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Breaking_News
Breaking News, the mad Scientist Dr. X, the arch enemy of Action Man,  has been reported dead. An anonymous phone call was made  to this News Station saying that Dr. X was killed by his boss but the anonymous voice did not reveal his boss’s name and then he just hung up.

and finds no further clues about Dr. X's death. He scores out Dr. X's name and adds "Dead" in capital letters alongside the deleted name.
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Dr.X_DEAD

Next on his list is No-Face.  He can automatically score out his name and there is no need for further investigation here as he not only witnessed the death, he was also the means of ridding humanity of this tyrant. Therefore, he could  happily add "Dead" alongside No-Face's name.
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 No-Face_DEAD

Action Man moves on to the next person on the List,  Professor Gangrene. Firstly he looks to see if any Science Laboratories have recently been broken into.  He finds no Reports.  His next action is to contact the Police to ascertain whether they have had any information regarding High Security Government Science Labs.  Have there been any breaches of security or attempted break-ins.  The Police's response is that so far as they know, there have been no incidents regarding any Government Science Departments. So far as they are aware Professor Gangrene is lying low or perhaps even dead. They promise to let him know if any information or breaches of security come to their notice or if they hear anything at all regarding Professor Gangrene. He has no conclusive evidence of whether the Professor is dead or alive and, if alive, his possible whereabouts. This  line of enquiry has drawn a blank and he can only put a Question Mark at Professor Gangrene's name.
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Professor_gangrene_Question_Mark

The next on the List is Tempest.  He'll need to looks to see if Tempest has kicked  off a wild storm or held a city's Electricity Supply to ransom!!!  Firstly he looks  to see if there are any Reports of a Power Station having been taken over by an unknown Company or perhaps even closed.  There appears to be nothing particularly out of the ordinary here.  Yet again, no positive information as to whether Tempest is alive or dead.  Another Question Mark has to be added to the List. This time against Tempest's name.
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Tempest_Question_Mark

Anti-Freeze is the next on Action Man's List.  The best way forward is to send an e-mail to two of his friends, Dr. Philip Granger  and Professor George Fraser both Members of the Arctic Research Station. Granger from the South Pole and Fraser from the North Pole.  They both reply in the negative to his enquiries about Anti-Freeze.  Yet again, is he dead or alive.    Action Man sends further e-mails to them asking that they contact him should they hear of anything at all.  Yet another Question Mark goes onto the List!
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Anti-Freeze_Question_Marck

The last name on his list is Maxx, also known as "The Man with No Name".  Checking Reports he finds that there have been a number of robberies that could, or could not, be connected with Maxx's Gang, the X Force Street Gang.He double checks with the Police to see if they have any leads on these robberies.  They say that they have no real leads and that  they would very much appreciate Action Man's assistance in solving these crimes.  They add that they think the robberies are  being committed by one Gang as the modus operandi is similar in each case.
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 IMG_4205
He puts another Question Mark on his List against MAXX name
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 MAXX_Question_Mark
but decides to give the Police as much help as he possibly can as he is almost convinced that these robberies are the work of Maxx and his Gang.  

Action Man takes one final look at his updated List of Council of Doom Members
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Alexander_3_years023_(1)
and with great satisfaction, turns off his computer in the knowledge that there is now an accurate List of dead members or members still to be located and dealt with.  Hopefully with his assistance, the police will be able to establish whose Gang is committing these crimes.

As he leaves his HQ he is totally unaware of the presence of The Invisible Man outside his HQ.
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 IMG_4256

to be continued

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:04 pm

great story and pics
Back to top Go down
barney_leadhead
Painted Head
barney_leadhead

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Gripping story so far Ackie.... can't wait for the next part cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:08 am

snow white wrote:
great story and pics

Thanks snow white.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:11 am

barney_leadhead wrote:
Gripping story so far Ackie.... can't wait for the next part cheers

Why thanks barney_leadhead. I'm so pleased that you thought it was a gripping story Very Happy. Well I'm sorry you're just have to wait for the next part tehe.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:59 am

A good yarn so far, Ackie! It's very detailed, with good camera angles and photo effects! cheers cheers cheers

So there's 5 nasties still out there! I like the tv News Report screen, is that news reader on a crash diet?

"Look out action Man, i think there's something behind you!" I'm looking forward to some more bounce

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:14 pm

clivvers wrote:
A good yarn so far, Ackie! It's very detailed, with good camera angles and photo effects! cheers cheers cheers

So there's 5 nasties still out there! I like the tv News Report screen, is that news reader on a crash diet?

"Look out action Man, i think there's something behind you!" I'm looking forward to some more bounce

WOW thank you very much clivvers, you thinking that the story is very detailed, with good camera angles and photo effects, that's very kind off you to think all that my swapping buddy. Nope they are not 5 nasties still out there, There are ONLY 4 nasties still out there Very Happy. I think clivvers your going to have to go back and reread from the very begging starting from The Mystery Envelope Part 1, Cache Part 2, Missing Time Travel Machine documents. Part 3  Invisible Death Part 4, The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 and finally No-Face Mr Nice Guy Part 6, you don't have to reread all them parts really clivvers if you don't want to mate. You've read all the No-Face's Story parts but you can reread them again after you have reread all the others Very Happy.  I'm so pleased that your looking foreword to some more but your just going to have to wait tehe.

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:38 am

Well done Alex I'm on the edge of my sofa great story can't wait for the next installment Very Happy affraid

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 10:51 am

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Well done Alex I'm on the edge of my sofa great story can't wait for the next installment Very Happy affraid

Thank you very much Wolf Very Happy, you're on the edge of your sofa., well I hope you don't fall off Laughing. Well as I say to the other members your going to just have to wait tehe.

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:12 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:

Thank you very much Wolf Very Happy, you're on the edge of your  sofa., well I hope you don't fall off Laughing. Well as I say to the other members your going to just have to wait tehe.

Oh I can wait my friend, looking forward to it lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:
Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:

Well you won't have long to wait Wolf Very Happy.
Well you won't have to wait that long because I've done more since this comment you left me lol.

Thank you very much Wolf Very Happy, you're on the edge of your  sofa., well I hope you don't fall off Laughing. Well as I say to the other members your going to just have to wait tehe.

Oh I can wait my friend, looking forward to it lol!

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:25 pm

The fiend! will action man realize that the invisible man is lurking??

Fantastic stuff al, really well put together bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
The fiend! will action man realize that the invisible man is lurking??

Fantastic stuff al, really well put together bounce bounce bounce

will action man realize that the invisible man is lurking??, well by the looks of it I'm going to say NO Action Mans not realised that the invisible man is lurking. I'm so pleased that you thought this part was Fantastic and really well put together, thanks Dal.

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: The List part 1
Page 1 of 1