Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Photobucket problems again..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Photobucket problems again..   Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi,

Is anyone having Photobucket problems today? I signed into Photobucket but when i click my 'Library' link there's none of my Photo folders showing, the left hand side of the screen where they should be is all blanked out white, i can't upload any photos, it's been like this for two days. Is there any maintenance going on? normally it only lasts an hour or two? Has Photobucket stopped supporting 'Windows Explorer 9' Embarassed  I can't stand 'Google' browsers/Spies/Tracking. I like my IE9, it's fast and lite.

Agent Clivvers.

Last edited by clivvers on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:54 pm

No good mate sounds like youve been hacked with it or it's not working rite, I filled my old one up, so I've opened a new one with a new email adress I got when I set up my new laptop, hope you get it sorted mate must be really annoying Mad

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Ian,

I'm onto my last two pokey tricks to try out and get PB working again for me...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:18 am

Nothing worked Sad Sad Sad .. .    .          .                     .                                                    .                               *

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:25 am

clivvers wrote:
Nothing worked  Sad  Sad  Sad .. .    .          .                     .                                                    .                               *

I haven't got a clue with this I will try to post a picture when I get my computer up and running in a bit just to test if mines working geek

Para

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:16 am

Para

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:17 am

working here (a bit slow tho)

Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:14 am

Working here but has changed and doesnt have all options straight from library Question Had to click on picture and cut and copy from the list of options on individual photo cyclops

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Mmmm, i had to invent a new trick to get a photo posted on here. I think Photobucket might of been hacked, or it's doing maintenance (3 days?) Shocked But i can't find any public announcements?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi Clive
I tried earlier to post a new topic with three photos and it wouldnt post it saying that my time out was reached so unable to post, is this what your finding with your posts Question Question

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:56 pm

Ian,

I've had the 'time out' and 'web page has expired' annoyances a few times. What i do now if i'm taking too long in typing text whilst on here, is to have Windows 'WordPad' open on my desktop and make the web page smaller so i can see both apps, when i'm happy with my text and spelling i copy and paste it into WordPad as a brief backup, so if i get the 'time out' i don't have to retype my text all over again, i just copy and paste it back into the intended post from WordPad. Thank gawd for Copy and Paste.

I've now got G-ogle Chrome running yet again (5th time lol!), it appears the old Windows Explorer 9 is not fully supported anymore in Photobucket. I can now get into my account on there with no problems. All this must be because of the new Windows 10 and IE that's now available (project Spartan). I'm planning on a full upgrade to that system very soon.

Users of Windows 7 - 8.1 will be eligible for a full (FREE) upgrade to the new Windows 10, that's great news as no one liked W8. The new W10 looks superb! cheers

At the moment i'm still using Vista, but i've tweaked it to be fast and smooth with all the hardware upgrades i've done to this pc. My Vista pc will not be fully retired, i will have it connected to my new pc via a Firwire lead? It will be my main graphics work station for all my work, i will also store all my work data on it as backup, i'm also going to add another internal hard drive and get another external black box HDD. I also hope to get my old Toshiba 64k MSX computer connected at some point, for a nostalgic geek buzz! lol!

You can wake up now, i've finished  lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboxier
GERMAN STORMTROOPER

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:43 pm

i cant post pics now either

clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:38 pm

blueboxier wrote:
i cant post pics now either
You mean Photobucket won't let you copy the 'IMG' code? Can you upload photos to your albums?

There might be a bit of work going on over there at the moment, probably because the new Windows 10 is out there. Photobucket doesn't support Windows Internet explorer 9 or below anymore, i've had to get Mozilla Firefox, i'm also running AdBlock as well, pretty good so far.

You should try again late tonight, let me know if you resolve your problem. bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboxier
GERMAN STORMTROOPER

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:40 pm

yes clivvers it wouldnt let me copy the img code but after writing this i went onto uamhq and was able to post there so i guess pb sorted their mess out in the end

clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:18 pm

blueboxier wrote:
yes clivvers it wouldnt let me copy the img code but after writing this i went onto uamhq and was able to post there so i guess pb sorted their mess out in the end

That's good news Jim! Photobucket is still the best place to store photos, even though it plays up from time to time.

Clive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklebudgie
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Just checked mine, seems ok.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket problems again..   

Back to top Go down

Photobucket problems again..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1