ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Empty
PostSubject: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:35 pm

Boots and shoes all paired and rubber banded.
Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? IMG_4297

suitcases top left, knives, X axes,swords and sledgehammers top middle, helmets top right. Bottom left hand guns, middle bottom gun holsters and right bottom jumpsuits or overalls what ever you want to call them.
Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? IMG_4301

Middle Box grenades, top left wrist watches, top right water bottles, bottom left army dog tags and bottom right binoculars.
Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? IMG_4298

Loads of Guns.
Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? IMG_4296

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:47 am

Thats efficient organisation on a military level Ackie, Action man would be proud.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:17 am

actiongary wrote:
Thats efficient organisation on a military level Ackie, Action man would be proud.

Why thank you actiongary Very Happy.

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:54 am

My spares are all stored in individual zip-lock bags to prevent the possible formation of melt-marks.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:58 am

aldoha wrote:
My spares are all stored in individual zip-lock bags to prevent the possible formation of melt-marks.

Were do you keep your individual zip-lock bags of stored spears aldoha?

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:43 pm

Nice and neat set up you have there Alex Very Happy I also use these cases as well as the big plastic boxes with lids for all the bigger stuff got to look after all your treasured bits then you know where to find em next time you need something cheers cheers cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Nice and neat set up you have there Alex Very Happy  I also use these cases as well as the big plastic boxes with lids for all the bigger stuff got to look after all your treasured bits then you know where to find em next time you need something cheers cheers cheers

Why thank you Hawkeye Very Happy. So your another one just like me who uses the cases as well as the big plastic boxes with lids that's fantastic, well at least I'm not on my own then yay. Yes that's why I've done that so I know where to find em next time I'm need something to do a kitbash.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 10:48 am

Let's see your spears boxes.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 11:08 am

Your spares are a lot more organized than mine! cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Your spares are a lot more organized than mine! cheers

Why thank you very much Dal, well you know what you need to, ORGANIZE your spares.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 9:16 am

I use sealable plastic bags for all my spare carded set bits and clothes I don’t use.
Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? BBCCD5_FB-38_D5-4831-_A523-_CEDA09_C51065

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep your spares boxed like this ?   Do you keep your spares boxed like this ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1