Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kitbash: US Army MP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Kitbash: US Army MP   Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Following on from this thread, I have put the so-called "Green Air Police" uniform to a different use in this kitbash.

The box art for this GI Joe set was the inspiration, as even the uniform in the box was different from the box photo''...

The uniform contained in the above box...

...and my kitbash of the box photo using the Action Man Green Parade jacket and pants (pants of "questionable" origin! Smile )...

The black Sam Browne belt is by Cotswold and the holster and pistol are standard Hasbro issue...

Boots are from the Action Pilot basic figure...

The armband is by Cotswold, the scarf is from the MP set and the ammo pouch is of unknown origin...

The helmet is a Cotswold repro of the GI Joe Airborne MP helmet and the truncheon is from the MP set. All modelled on a brown painted head VAM, although I may eventually put the uniform on a GI Joe figure like all my other US Army MPs...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glidah Drivah
Medic

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Army MP   Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:08 am

That looks great! Definitely close to the Army Class A uniform in the photo! Now you just need to get a 60s Chevy Impala in Green!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pachwerk
Eagle Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Army MP   Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:23 am

That looks like what they had in mind when they made the box cover art. Well done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Army MP   

Back to top Go down

Kitbash: US Army MP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1