ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama

Go down 
+5
inntruderr61
Sparkys6887
Beatlefan
BAMComix
SlackElastic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Empty
PostSubject: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Suspect

Been at it again! .. enjoyed the Adventurers for a week or so but the diorama was whispering 'Saboteurs' to me... so had a good old delve into the boxes and thought I'd get the nightowls out!

a few custom bitzunbobz VAM specials in there! , one Santa point for each one spotted! affraid

Hope you enjoy!  flower

Smile

Slackoteur

SlackSabotageBeach2

SlackSabotageBeach1

SlackSabotageBeach1

SlackSabotageBeach14

SlackSabotageBeach12

SlackSabotageBeach11

SlackSabotageBeach7

SlackSabotageBeach5

Last edited by SlackElastic on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:25 pm

I wish I could see them mate, but I do not know how to make the link work Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:32 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
I wish I could see them mate, but I do not know how to make the link work Sad Sad Sad Sad

i can see them on this site... ?!! refresh your page and see what happens Shocked

or have a look here..

also see them on Chrome and Internet Explorer... don't know what that's about?! affraid

Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:39 pm

I can see them on mine Dal. They look great, another very impressive display!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:41 pm

thanks for the link slack cheers , must be my pc on a go slow. Absolutely fabulous dios mate and wonderful to see your chess set again Very Happy Very Happy

I really like the wooden crates in the back ground and what an awesome way to show your stunning collection, keep it up mate, that cabinet of yours reminds me of Mr Ben, every time you post it is different !!! Highlight of the day mate cheers cheers

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:55 pm

thanks BeatleFan/Dal.. always fun to play! bounce

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Bong Marvellous Slack love all the detail! Wouldn't want a stray match in that lot of explosives!!! Like your avatar too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Great job! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tof
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Tof

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 pm

it's a wonderful team,and the dio is so real, thanks for this work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forumdugroupactionjoe.xooit.fr/index.php
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:38 pm

thanks all!! sunny glad you like the Slackoteurs in action ...it looks good opposite my armchair Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Slacktastic work! Incredible attention to detail!

Rick
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:07 pm

joeman wrote:
Slacktastic work! Incredible attention to detail!

Rick

cheers Rick Very Happy can't beat a good accessory fest!! and some mountains made from a chopped up garden fish pond Shocked
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 am

The Rendezvous: Marie and Jean Val Jean have turned up to meet the Slackoteurs, Marie is looking like Marie looks and all the boys now have whiplash...

SlackSabotageBeach18

SlackSabotageBeach17

SlackSabotageBeach16

SlackSabotageBeach15

affraid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 am

This is fantastic Slack absolutely fantastic

Well done mate Smile

I love these dioramas Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:50 am

Thats one well equiped dio, well done mate.Marie is a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:11 pm

cheers Dan and Harry... I do like sitting here and tweaking bits and pieces sunny
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:12 pm

and we enjoy looking at the pics mate cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I wondered what the boys were looking at Ah, that explains it! Mlle Marie! The Hottest FR fighter yet. She also makes one hell of a medic in her BDUs. Nice work!

Rick
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:11 pm

here is Svetlana, Russian Sniper, which I got for the chess set to go with Mme Marie as the other queen...
decided to include her back in the Sabotage action

when I was searching for the two queens, those were about the most authentic/vintage kind of figures I could find... there is a dragon nurse and another russian but these two have lifelike hair and seemed good to go with VAMs..

and also rearranged things to give the Dragon Island Set more of a display... hope you like the changes...

SlackSabotageBeach20

SlackSabotageBeach19

SlackSabotageBeach21

sunny
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:22 pm

spectacular slack
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Slacktastic bounce
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Looking very good mate, plenty going on in those pics. I love the Dragon Island set, one of my faves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Top job slack Shocked Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:27 pm

great dio , realy look forward to seeing what you do next
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:32 pm

amazing as always Slacko, love your dios the detail and your figues are amazing - thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama    Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slackoteurs Sabotage Beach NIghtOps Diorama
Page 1 of 1