Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
French Resistance

PostSubject: Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Set in the not so distant future, after the Nuclear Holocaust, in a new and dangerous world where, Mutants are now the enemy on the streets, SAS team have just taken out this Humongous Mutant eating machine with a M72 LAW Anti-Armour weapon.....Leaving only the ugly bugs head as the trophy of the day......

These Damn grafitti kids are getting better these days.......Pity there all proberbly dead Twisted Evil

Just like this toothy sucker lol!

Think things are gonna get a lot worse around here Evil or Very Mad

T.B.C

Green Beret

PostSubject: Re: Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:31 am

great stuff

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....   Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:20 am

Great pics Ian! Awesome! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:11 am

That monster does look terrifying, It reminds me of 'The Thing' , or a 'Big Mac' burger gone wrong! lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....   Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:36 am

Fantastic mate cheers

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....   Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:01 am

Cheers fellas just picked up the picture and wanted to do something with it, lol! Clive the creature is a creation James did a few weeks back so I thought I'd slot it into the shot lol!

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....   Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:22 pm

I thought it was a rotten pumpkin .......lol

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....   Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Captian action wrote:
I thought it was a rotten pumpkin .......lol

lol! lol! lol! Jay that's right it certainly does it's a Mutant rotten pumpkin lol! lol! lol! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....   

Back to top Go down

Today's trophy is the head of the Beast in Banksy's back yard....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1