ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No-Face's new baseball bat.

Go down 
+2
inntruderr61
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No-Face's new baseball bat. Empty
PostSubject: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:28 pm

No-Face's new baseball bat. IMG_4408

No-Face's new baseball bat. IMG_4409

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:41 pm

he looks good mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:43 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
he looks good mate cheers

Thanks Dal.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 3:04 am

He looks great Alex! cheers
But what's he going to do with that baseball bat? affraid

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:08 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:

Thanks inntruderr61 Very Happy, well I'll tell you he won't be using it to play baseball or rounders with oh no, he'll be using it for smashing things mostly like bones.

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 3:53 pm

oh no a very violent young man , and obviously very troubled , maybe you could get skj's skateboarding social worker mam to talk to him ,maybe make a few excuses as to why he wants to smash some bones, care bear style ! instead of locking him up in chokey and throwing away the key ! lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenNo-Face's new baseball bat. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:14 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:

Thanks inntruderr61  Very Happy, well I'll tell you he won't be using it to play baseball or rounders with oh no, he'll be using it for smashing things mostly like bones.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
affraid affraid affraid affraid

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Captian action wrote:
maybe you could get skj's skateboarding social worker mam to talk to him ,maybe make a few excuses as to why he wants to smash some bones, care bear style !

,,Only if he can first prove to Tree Hugger Extreme MAM that the wood the baseball bat is made of came from an eco-friendly, sustainable forest!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Captian action wrote:
oh no a very violent young man , and obviously very troubled , maybe you could get skj's skateboarding social worker mam to talk to him ,maybe make a few excuses as to why he wants to smash some bones, care bear style ! instead of locking him up in chokey and throwing away the key ! lol! lol! lol!

Oh yes No-Face sure is a violent young man but he's more than just a violent young man he's a VERY violent young man. I'm not sure if he's a very troubled, no ones really asked him that question before  Laughing that's maybe because they very scared to ask him that question just In case he ends up breaking they bones using his baseball bat. Somekindajoe's skateboarding social worker mam talking to No-Face I don't think will work.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:57 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:

Thanks inntruderr61  Very Happy, well I'll tell you he won't be using it to play baseball or rounders with oh no, he'll be using it for smashing things mostly like bones.

YES BE AFFRAID OF HIM, BE VERY AFRAID OF HIM IF I WEAR YOU.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:57 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Captian action wrote:
maybe you could get skj's skateboarding social worker mam to talk to him ,maybe make a few excuses as to why he wants to smash some bones, care bear style !

,,Only if he can first prove to Tree Hugger Extreme MAM that the wood the baseball bat is made of came from an eco-friendly, sustainable forest!

lol! lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Re-posting this thread though using Postimge.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:53 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Captian action wrote:

Tree Hugger Extreme MAM must be the rarest set ever? I've never seen one and haven't seen it listed in any catalogues? bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's new baseball bat.   No-Face's new baseball bat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1