ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Empty
PostSubject: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Here's my latest Joe Bash thanks to 'The One Man Kid' for my latest Duck Camo set cheers Thanks Ralph  Very Happy
So has the hunter become the hunted???

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? IMGP9572_zpswftmk2zy

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? IMGP9538_zpsmbrruzzx

Deep in the African jungle our SAS Sniper is on a search for a notorious warlord and Wanted terrorist

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? IMGP9559_zpsh68xjaiy

What's that something is telling our Hero that he's getting closer to his prey  Twisted Evil

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? IMGP9576_zps7b0p03rr

Here we go this looks like a perfect place to view for any movement and scan the bush for his Target

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? IMGP9594_zpsayl6bodj

Not a single sound as our hero waits for his prey but little does he know he has his own silent deadly enemy stalking him from above

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? IMGP9598_zps98w1dj8o

IN A THEATRE OF WAR IT'S NOT ONLY THE ENEMY THAT YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT, SOMETIMES IT'S NATURE ITSELF......................

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:59 pm

That cammo  is Rubbish ! ,I don't think he looks like a duck at all ................... lol! lol! lol!

Fantastic pictures Hawkeye , he looks great , I'm sure he has spotted the wee beastie ,I'm sure he is aware of his surroundings !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenSAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Captian action wrote:
That cammo  is Rubbish ! ,I don't think he looks like a duck at all ................... lol! lol! lol!

Fantastic pictures Hawkeye , he looks great , I'm sure he has spotted the wee beastie ,I'm sure he is aware of his surroundings !

lol! lol! lol! he may not look like a duck Jay but he's wearing a 'Quacking' bit of kit all the same lol! Damn right he's aware of his surroundings that Arachne may be trying to bite off more than he can chew alien affraid lol!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Fantastic shots -- looks like a prime target!!!

...I just hope he doesn't put out a window... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:39 pm

brilliant pics very smart
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Bravo Ian! cheers cheers cheers

Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Kick Ass!!!!!!

Such a cool photo set

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 5:46 pm

gibri wrote:
Fantastic shots -- looks like a prime target!!!

...I just hope he doesn't put out a window... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

cheers cheers cheers

lol! lol! yes me too my neighbour wouldn't be too happy lol! lol!

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 5:50 pm

snow white wrote:
brilliant pics very smart

Thanks mate it was a good day to take the pics it took a lot of shots to get the pics with the spider, I'd tried another Web and sorry to say my Joe fell over and destroyed the other spiders Web Rolling Eyes

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 5:52 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Bravo Ian! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Jim glad you like them mate I've got a few more outdoor shots to put on over the next few days sunny flower Very Happy

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Bond007ca wrote:
Kick Ass!!!!!!

Such a cool photo set

Thank you Bond007ca glad you liked them, I'll be putting a few more on over the next couple of days cheers

Cheers Ian

PostSubject: Re: SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????   SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAS Sniper-*- Has the hunter become the hunted???????
Page 1 of 1