ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...

Go down 
+5
Captian action
clivvers
thierry
BAMComix
Buildadiorama
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Empty
PostSubject: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:21 am

If is is too offensive please feel free to delete....I will not be offended. I am going a little dark for my next comic where joe encounters Cthulhu cult...let me know thoughts...
Thank you,
Angelo

Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Image.jpg1_13
Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Image.jpg2_10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:39 am

Fantastic stuff Angelo! Looking forward to seeing more cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:45 am

great stuff good to see dr evil getting in on the act
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:06 am

fantastic........ sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:38 am

fantastic........ sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:41 pm

The black & white photo reminds me of the classic 1930's Frankenstein movie.

Good one! Cool

Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Brilliant ......nothing wrong with dark !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenHalloween seems to bring out the dark side... G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Just awesome Angelo superb photos well done. Very Happy

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Yeah, that's dark alright. affraid

Excellent work!!! Really like the body on the table -- excellent sculpting!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 12:49 am

Thank you again everyone for your kind words and support.
Gibri,...not my sculpting...can't take credit. It is a mcfarlane  tortured souls series figure...much more disturbing in true form...has bizarre fetus protruding from lower abdomen...that's what I put in the jar on the table...had to put pants on him...or...it...very disturbing...here's a link...could not post these pics...wow..

http://www.pinstopin.com/clive-barker-tortured-souls/bW92aWVtYW5pYWNzKm5ldHxmaWd1cmVzfG1jZmFybGFuZXxzb3Vsc3xzZXJpZXMxfHRhbGlzYWN8dGFsaXNhYzIqanBn_Z2FsbGVyeWhpcCpjb218Y2xpdmUtYmFya2VyLXRvcnR1cmVkLXNvdWxzKmh0bWw/
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:56 am

affraid affraid affraid OMG affraid affraid affraid

is that ever creepy!!!

Thanks for the link.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Ok OUTSTANDING science laboratory you've put together. I'm really really looking forward to to seeing much more.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:44 am

Well done! cheers  It tis the season for tortured ghouls... affraid affraid affraid

PostSubject: Re: Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...   Halloween seems to bring out the dark side... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween seems to bring out the dark side...
Page 1 of 1