ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cuttlefish casting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

cuttlefish casting Empty
PostSubject: cuttlefish casting   cuttlefish casting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 6:31 pm

I wondered if this technique would be able to be played with to make repro cap badges from originals? I was told about this years ago but never really played it much heed. http://www.ancientwessex.net/feature/Technologies+Explained/92
If you get a good enough impression in the bone then even melting silver plastic into it could possibly work for makeshift badges, it depends how authentic you want it to look. Anyhow it was just an idea Smile

Admin
BAMComix

cuttlefish casting Empty
PostSubject: Re: cuttlefish casting   cuttlefish casting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 6:50 pm

looks like a great technique bounce
Back to top Go down

cuttlefish casting Empty
PostSubject: Re: cuttlefish casting   cuttlefish casting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:42 pm

looks a good way
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

cuttlefish casting Empty
PostSubject: Re: cuttlefish casting   cuttlefish casting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:46 am

Looks good!

cuttlefish casting Empty
PostSubject: Re: cuttlefish casting   cuttlefish casting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cuttlefish casting
Page 1 of 1