ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series

Go down 
+2
Captian action
the_pauley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series Empty
PostSubject: GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series   GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Recently took delivery of the two latest figures in the Lost Talkers range from the GI Joe Collectors' Club, the Action Sailor and the Action Pilot. Really pleased with these superbly made figures.

These are called Lost Talkers as each features the phrases originally found on the figures in the '60s, but they also have additional phrases that there was no room for given the available technology at the time.

The superb box art is almost worth the price on its own.

GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series 001_zpsoaqqmn3n

GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series 002_zps17gq4h2s
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series   GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:25 pm

very nice additions to the talking soldier and marine ,a complete set you lucky devil Twisted Evil

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenGI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series   GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:29 am

brilliant
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series   GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:54 am

Great additions Pauley! cheers

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series   GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 5:43 am

Looking good Jim!

I have the soldier and Marine but haven't got the Pilot and Sailor yet. To tell the truth I'd given up on the club actually getting around to finishing this set it's been so long!

This last pair got a bit of stick over on the trenches over their very 'Sleepy eyes' look! (come back 40th Joe All is forgiven! lol! )

What do you think of them?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series   GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 am

Fantastic mate! bounce
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series   GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Nice pick up and fantastic collection, I've yet to hear the voice of the talking joe what are the phrases he says Question

Ian

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series   GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GI Joe 'Lost Talkers' Series
Page 1 of 1