ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!!   Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Painted Head
actiongary

PostSubject: Re: Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!!   Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 pm

That's great news that they will be releasing some commemorative uniforms.Does anyone know what they will be.
Will they be different uniforms to the 40th range ?

Check out my web site.
http://thegarygallery.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
http://thegarygallery.weebly.com/
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!!   Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:00 pm

actiongary wrote:
That's great news that they will be releasing some commemorative uniforms.Does anyone know what they will be.
Will they be different uniforms to the 40th range ?

Rob has some small details over at uamhq cheers

PostSubject: Re: Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!!   Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: G.I.Joe - America's Movable Fighting Man - 1964 -1969 / Adventure Team 1970 - 1976 :: The Joe Report-
Jump to: