ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom K visits SKJ's loft.

Go down 
+4
Hawkeye
Professor Gangrene Fan
inntruderr61
somekindajoe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Empty
PostSubject: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:16 pm

Since building my VAM room I've been surprised how many family and friends have braved the rickety loft ladder to check out my shrine to our 1/6th friend. While I've been touched by their interest I feel we've upped our game with the visit of A lister, internet star, and leader of TOMK HQ Mr Tom K himself!

Tom K visits SKJ's loft. DSCF3651_zpsezeomaoz

Accompanied by his adjutant Ezio, Tom K met up with the SKJ crew and got the tour.

Tom K visits SKJ's loft. DSCF3659_zpshcidlc5j

Topics discussed during the visit included inter HQ relations, future joint operations and the stationing of liaison officers at the respective HQ's,

Tom K visits SKJ's loft. DSCF3661_zpslc0belle

'I could use a set up like this at my country estate' said Tom.

Tom K visits SKJ's loft. DSCF3658_zpslmucdlze

While Tom always enjoys a photo-op, this shot proved to be a little awkward! 'Smile!' It's the ex-boss who sacked you!

Tom K visits SKJ's loft. DSCF3654_zpshc3orndd

Chuck and Elvis were originally stationed at TOMK HQ but were sacked (Ooops! I mean put on the transfer list) by Tom and now reside at SKJ HQ.

Tom K visits SKJ's loft. DSCF3663_zpsgpyqeyvi

The class of 1970. Tom and Joe pose in front of a 2nd Issue Soldier box to commemorate the fact that they both 'graduated military academy' at the same time.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:49 am

That is some loft! cheers cheers cheers
Great pics! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:30 am

I'm really liking the pictures of Tom K getting a tour from SKJ crew.

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:25 am

Brilliant pics
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:53 pm

It looks great Tom K and the boys look well inpressed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Fantastic stuff Steve!, I notice Atomic 'Mike' Power was clearly out of sight, possible locked away in a shoe box Suspect . This could have been for many reasons, (1) Joe and hank don't like him very much lol! or (2) we all know TomK has a boxfull of vam heads Shocked , as he cannot stand a dodgy flock! lol!

Terrific to see the boys of each HQ working together towards stronger bonds cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:22 pm

you mentioned " joint operations " which joints are you going to operate on please ... ps i dont want any gory pics Twisted Evil

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:33 pm

I always try to imagine you playing in the new Loft Joe room while standing on a ladder with your head poking up through a hole in the floor...

Great documentation of this visitation by neighboring dignitaries.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 10:58 am

"The class of 1970. Tom and Joe pose in front of a 2nd Issue Soldier box to commemorate the fact that they both 'graduated military academy' at the same time."

The first fuzzies are the best! 1970 was a proper vintage year and like a good wine they just get better and better!

Tom K visits SKJ's loft. DSCF3663_zpsgpyqeyvi

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:25 am

they look great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom K visits SKJ's loft.   Tom K visits SKJ's loft. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom K visits SKJ's loft.
Page 1 of 1