ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!

Go down 
+7
Professor Gangrene Fan
somekindajoe
JohnnyE4
gibri
inntruderr61
Captian action
Wolf_Soldier64
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Empty
PostSubject: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 5:55 pm

THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! AMMO%20ARMS%2000%20%201_zpsathx9f8o
THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! AMMO%20ARMS%2000%20%202_zpszqbomw1k
THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! AMMO%20ARMS%2000%20%203_zpsjfhzkndj

Thanks for looking guys! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 6:24 pm

Excellent upload Dal, nice to see AMMO Arms open for business again lol! lol! lol! looking forward to the next instalment.......

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Great set up bet it took ages to do
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:15 pm

Good to be In the ammo arms , fantastic dal ,fantastic !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenTHE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Well done! The detail is just unbelievable! cheers cheers cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Many thanks Jay, Jim, Snowy & Wolfie for all the amazing feedback cheers

Wolfie, there will no doubt be another installment once the hang overs have worn off! lol!

It does take a fair bit of patience and a steady hand Snow, otherwise it like domino's! lol!

Such high praise Jim! really pleased that you enjoyed the upload bounce bounce

Cheers Jay!, and thanks for all the ideas and continued support in the ammo arms project! cheers
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 11:33 pm

All right! Things are going well at BAM HQ!!! The Joe Room is back, AMMO Arms has reopened -- fantastic news!!!

Love the comic, Dal, great photography as always and fascinating conversation -- Top Work!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Brian
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 2:23 am

looks like a great party

now thats a room dio I would hate to take down and reset up
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 9:34 am

Thanks Bri! cheers . Yep all things are falling back in place at BAM HQ and the boys will keep an eye open for any new threats! (mainly from the wife lol! )

Cheers Johnny! cheers . I must admit, the ammo arms is a permanent fixture in my vam room,, so I am lucky that I do not have to worry about setting it back up.

Thanks for the great feedback guys cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:41 am

cheers cheers Great to see the old place up and running again even if there is bound to be a punch up soon! lol!

Fantastic that it's a permanent set up too!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:47 am

somekindajoe wrote:
cheers cheers  Great to see the old place up and running again even if there is bound to be a punch up soon! lol!

Fantastic that it's a permanent set up too!

Cheers Steve Very Happy . Yeah, imagine taking that down and putting back together every time I wanted to use it Shocked Suspect .
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:25 pm

I really really loved reading and looking through this comic strip, very very well put together. I bet you had lots of fun photographing this comic Del. I would love to see some more comic strips based on the THE AMMO Arms.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:40 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
I really really loved reading and looking through this comic strip, very very well put together. I bet you had lots of fun photographing this comic Del. I would love to see some more comic strips based on the  THE AMMO Arms.

Thanks Al Very Happy . Yeah, it was fun (when they weren't falling over! lol! ). Rest assured, there will be more from the Ammo Arms soon bounce
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 10:25 am

Amazing Dal , so much detail and action going on. Epic effort bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Jet- wrote:
Amazing Dal , so much detail and action going on. Epic effort bounce

Many thanks James cheers , amazing feedback, and always appreciated my friend Very Happy . Did you spot Evil Kennevil?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Just spotted him brilliant
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 8:13 pm

snow white wrote:
Just spotted him brilliant

Nice one! cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 2:05 am

Ammo Arms where everyone knows your name... lol! Oh that was Cheers... lol!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:04 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Ammo Arms where everyone knows your name... lol!  Oh that was Cheers... lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Just found this one.... This is amazing attention to detail and of Savile Row class in the world of action figure photo comics!!!!

"AND THE DRINKLING GAMES HAVE STARTED!"...." I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MUCH SCUM AND VILLAINY SINCE WE MADE THAT PIT STOP IN MOS EISLEY!"  lol!  lol!  lol!

Mos Eisley reminds me of how dodgy my local pub was before it got knocked down, it was a scary place to go if you wasn't a local, it was just around the corner from where i live on my estate, rough as hell!

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 1:53 pm

clivvers wrote:
Just found this one.... This is amazing attention to detail and of Savile Row class in the world of action figure photo comics!!!!

"AND THE DRINKLING GAMES HAVE STARTED!"...." I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MUCH SCUM AND VILLAINY SINCE WE MADE THAT PIT STOP IN MOS EISLEY!"  lol!  lol!  lol!

Mos Eisley reminds me of how dodgy my local pub was before it got knocked down, it was a scary place to go if you wasn't a local, it was just around the corner from where i live on my estate, rough as hell!

Thanks Clive! really pleased that you enjoyed the comic mate! It is always great when your hard work is noticed Very Happy . Yeah, the AMMO Arms can be a rough place!, but they are usually all mates again in the morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 6:36 pm

I love it , you must put a lot of time and effort into these photo stories . Wish I could find the time and incentive . I love all the backgrounds props and characters , glad you made the effort and shared it with us .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Chip wrote:
I love it , you must put a lot of time and effort into these photo stories . Wish I could find the time and incentive . I love all the backgrounds props and characters , glad you made the effort and shared it with us .

Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Chip! means a lot mate. I enjoy sharing my comics with you guys, you all get my sense of fun cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 12:36 am

Fantastic stuff Dal! So detailed! cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 8:19 am

Many thanks Jim bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!   THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE AMMO ARMS RE OPENING!
Page 1 of 1