Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FS: 5x Vintage Blue Pants figures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PalitoyLee
New Recruit

PostSubject: FS: 5x Vintage Blue Pants figures   Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:20 pm

Hi chaps

I have 5 BP figures for sale. All have had the heads reattached neatly. They all have clean bodies and good complete gripping hands.
Some of the hands would benefit from a clean with a wet wipe or similar and some of the hair a brush/de-fluff!
All eagle eyes work as they should.

Will happily post worldwide and I would prefer payment by paypal/friends family payment.
Postage extra at actual royal mail cost. Please ask any questions via pm and i'll get back promptly  Cool
Cheers, Lee

BP#1 Japan 1975 Ex talker. Legs and right arm quite loose/floppy. Left arm tighter. Couple of small thinning areas to hair £15 SOLD

BP#2 Legs nice and tight, arms bit looser. Couple of smalll thinning spots to hair £15 SOLD

BP#3 Legs nice and tight, arms a bit looser, left arm more so. Black marks on face. Tiny chip out of EE lever doesn't affect use £14 SOLD

BP#4 Legs nice and tight, arms looser. Hair loss to beard and couple of spots on head £18 SOLD

BP#5 Legs nice and tight, arms a little looser. Little hair loss under chin not that noticeable £23 SOLD

Last edited by PalitoyLee on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete_AM
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FS: 5x Vintage Blue Pants figures   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Lee, I'm interested in the dark haired beardy, I'll message you back re my bits and see what we can sort. Keep this aside for me.

Pete
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FS: 5x Vintage Blue Pants figures
Page 1 of 1