ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My tiny collection...

Go down 
+8
JohnnyE4
Beatlefan
Joe90
Cappy
Captian action
BAMComix
Rossini
eccy79
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eccy79
New Recruit
eccy79

My tiny collection... Empty
PostSubject: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:23 pm

OK, been a member for a while now, time to show my (meager) collection.

It's nowhere near as impressive as some of the collections you guys have, but it is slowly growing.

My tiny collection... Dsc_0711
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 6:10 pm

A para is always a great in any collection large or small! Are you on FB? cos I'm sure I've seen these guys before Smile

New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 6:45 pm

Oh yes definitely, the Para is possibly my favourite of the bunch. Bought him off Pete_AM at a toy fair in Stafford last year.

I certainly am, and yes I posted it up there a few days ago, figured it was time to start making regular posts on the board rather than just perving at everyone elses VAMs
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Fantastic stuff mate!, you have some great figures!, as ross say's always impressive to have a para! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Nothing wrong with perving Karl! I do a lot myself Smile

New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:35 pm

Phew, that's good to know Ross haha

Cheers Blonde, I hope to add to the collection as and when I can.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:42 pm

nothing wrong with perving we don't judge , I mean what skj doesn't know about eastern European exotic dancing girls ,quite frankly isn't worth knowing !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMy tiny collection... G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Did someone mention Perving? bounce
My tiny collection... Albert

New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Looks like i'm in good company then guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Karl have a word with 'Cappy' ^^^^^ he may be selling a few bits off to buy LEGO!!! bloody child! lol!

New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Well I certainly know who to pester when I have the cash now, or a bit of a trade as I have Kylo Ren's Shuttle sitting unopened upstairs, just cannot get into it.

Oh yeah, I also collect Lego :\ lol
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Eccy, you've gotten into collecting VAM at a good time, as far as pricing and availability.

I would advise you to be very discriminating in your purchases.
Back to top Go down
eccy79
New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Cheers Joe
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:47 pm

I'm sure we can come to an arrangement eccy. I'm reducing my VAM collection in favour of Lego.

Who are you calling a child Wossy Very Happy

Cappy

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:49 pm

eccy79 wrote:
Well I certainly know who to pester when I have the cash now, or a bit of a trade as I have Kylo Ren's Shuttle sitting unopened upstairs, just cannot get into it.

Oh yeah, I also collect Lego :\ lol

Have a look here

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t7348-latest-lego-project

New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:54 pm

That setup is bloody brilliant mate, always wanted to do something similar but never had the space or motivation. Let me know if you are interested in the Shuttle bud, I can get you pictures as and when.

And I think we're all children deep inside, not that it's a bad thing of course lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Captian action wrote:
nothing wrong with perving we don't judge , I mean what skj doesn't know about eastern European exotic dancing girls ,quite frankly isn't worth knowing !

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Nice selection of figures there mate, love the para and red devil cheers

My tiny collection... Volgan10
Back to top Go down
eccy79
New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:10 pm

Cheers Beatle, got another RD overall with the insignia but its filthy, any idea how to wash them safely?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 5:05 am

every collection starts somewhere
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 am

Nice tidy collection looking forward to seeing team your grow cheers cheers cheers

Cappy

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 am

eccy79 wrote:
That setup is bloody brilliant mate, always wanted to do something similar but never had the space or motivation.  Let me know if you are interested in the Shuttle bud, I can get you pictures as and when.

And I think we're all children deep inside, not that it's a bad thing of course lol!

It's expanding as well, now have the Brick Bank, and Detectives office built and lit, Parisian Restaurant is next.
I'd be interested in the Kylo Ren Shuttle. My son (27 and currently working in Canada) is the Star Wars Lego fan but I'll get this and build it for him.
I'll PM you.

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 2:26 pm

i was told it not the size that matters but what you do with it ... sorry that was about something else Twisted Evil

New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 3:32 pm

blueboxier wrote:
i was told it not the size that matters but what you do with it ... sorry that was about something else Twisted Evil

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
New Recruit
Pete_AM

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:27 pm

eccy79 wrote:
Oh yes definitely, the Para is possibly my favourite of the bunch. Bought him off Pete_AM at a toy fair in Stafford last year.

I certainly am, and yes I posted it up there a few days ago, figured it was time to start making regular posts on the board rather than just perving at everyone elses VAMs

Para looks great mate, really pleased he went to you - I nearly changed my mind about selling on the day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My tiny collection...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next