Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New collection...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eccy79
Painted Head
eccy79

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Afternoon guys,

Came across this small collection of MAM, but I have NO idea of who they are so if you kind folks can help me put names to the strangers in town that would be fantastic.

Cheers in advance

Karl

New collection... Dsc_0914
New collection... Dsc_0913
New collection... Dsc_0915

P.S Admin I know this could go in the Identity thread, but I was stuck between the 2 and this one won. Move if necessary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Top photo you have
Redwolf, Camo ATAK, Jungle Atak (2004) and Arctic Surf Bike.

Middle Photo
Outfit from Kung Fu, figure from Operation Tiger, Mountain Mission and aqua mission.

Bottom Photo.
silver speeder driver, scuba extreme, Police Man from the set of Action Man vs X, another Jungle Atak (2004) and Flint.

All of them are mission equipment or weapons or both.

Painted Head
eccy79

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:49 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Top photo you have

Middle Photo
Outfit from Kung Fu, figure from Operation Tiger, Mountain Mission and aqua mission.

Bottom Photo.
silver speeder driver, scuba extreme, Police Man  from the set of Action Man vs X, another Jungle Atak (2004) and Flint.

Ackie, you sir, are a legend.

If I was looking to shift them on, what sort of price would I be looking at as a bundle?

Cheers for the help buddy cheers

Karl
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 7:05 pm

eccy79 wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:
Top photo you have

Middle Photo

Bottom Photo.
silver speeder driver, scuba extreme, Police Man  from the set of Action Man vs X, another Jungle Atak (2004) and Flint.

Ackie, you sir, are a legend.

If I was looking to shift them on, what sort of price would I be looking at as a bundle?

Cheers for the help buddy cheers

Karl

YAY I'm a legend Very Happy, I'm really happy to help out, I'm not the best person to ask about what's the best pricing for MAM figures, Brownboots is the one to ask Wink.

Painted Head
eccy79

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Ok pal, cheers for the help and its very much appreciated. I know absolutely zero about MAM, it would have taken me days scouring the internet for names lol!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Polar Explorer
Rossini

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Some nice figure there mate! It was these that made me retrieve my shoe box of van from my mums about 6 years ago! I've got a load of these mam as me and my eldest started collecting them about 10 years ago.

Painted Head
eccy79

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Rossini wrote:
Some nice figure there mate! It was these that made me retrieve my shoe box of van from my mums about 6 years ago! I've got a load of these mam as me and my eldest started collecting them about 10 years ago.

Cheers bud, I vowed never yo own any MAM as I don't like the body sculpts and lack of articulation on them, but alas they have invaded the stronghold and will be dealt with accordingly
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 6:58 am

Nice pick ups cheers

Deep Sea Diver
blueboxier

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:58 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Top photo you have

Middle Photo

Bottom Photo.

.... i knew you would be able to name them all ackie

Painted Head
eccy79

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 1:10 pm

blueboxier wrote:

.... i knew you would be able to name them all ackie

I'm glad he did, he has saved me weeks of agonizing internet searching lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New collection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New collection...   New collection... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New collection...
Page 1 of 1