ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales

Go down 
+6
somekindajoe
gibri
Captian action
blueboxier
BAMComix
Hawkeye
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Empty
PostSubject: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:07 pm

We went for a couple of day trips around some of the local beauty spots around where we live, so tagged along a couple of Joe's to enjoy the scenery and take a couple of shots

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1330_zpsawkrbzj5

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1316_zps4aowfdwr

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1310_zpszarpqk8f

Bolton Castle near Layburn in Wensleydale

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1222_zpsybf1q2jx

The falls at West Burton

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1213_zps0ofzriga

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1229_zpsdm5a0jmk

Even the enemy needs a holiday lol!

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1247_zpsnkqpz2ci

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1249_zps1h2wlfaz

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1279_zps2pfkiqfb

Think we need a tunnel Rat here cat Wink

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales IMGP1344_zpsceaiw6g5

The gardends at Constable Burton near Layburn

Last edited by Hawkeye on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:21 pm

Fantastic shots Ian! that castle makes a great backdrop bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:24 pm

isnt that a place in a well known tv series

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Thanks Dal and Jim the castle is Castle Bolton its a 14th century castle located near Wensleydale and yes Jim several TV and film productions have filmed here including the film Ivanhoe from 1952 Elizabeth 1998 and also the TV series Heartbeat and All Creatures Great and Small

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 1:53 pm

wow what a beautiful part of the world !
Fantastic shots Hawkeye !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenGI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Brilliant shots Ian!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Great shots Ian.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 10:00 pm

I'm really really liking your pictures of your GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales but I have to say the pictures of the GI Joe's at the falls at West Burton are just all outstanding and beautiful.

Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Appreciate the effort in those fella... some great composition and poses.....what AMMO''s all about  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Fantastic set of outdoor pics mate, great upload!

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Thanks guys yes the outdoor shots came out well but I had a couple of near misses eespecially near the waterfall, as I had to cross some slimey stones to get to the places I set the chaps up, I slipped into the river and soaked my shoes and sox Mad but it was worth the damp footwear just to get some nice shots, by the way no Joes were harmed in the making of this thread lol!

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Thanks guys yes the outdoor shots came out well but I had a couple of near misses eespecially near the waterfall, as I had to cross some slimey stones to get to the places I set the chaps up, I slipped into the river and soaked my shoes and sox Mad but it was worth the damp footwear just to get some nice shots, by the way no Joes were harmed in the making of this thread lol!

Well worth the sacrifice... cheers

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:03 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:

Well worth the sacrifice... cheers

Thanks Ralph Yeah shoes and sox dried no bother in the boozer in Leyburn with a nice plowmans lunch and pint of ale drunken Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales   GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GI Joes out in the Yorkshire Dales
Page 1 of 1