Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skorpions MAM Collection part2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skorpion
Painted Head

Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Empty
PostSubject: Skorpions MAM Collection part2   Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:37 pm

https://s1253.photobucket.com/user/skorpiont/slideshow/

hi guys a few more images of my collection spot the odd one out lol!

Skorpion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Skorpions MAM Collection part2   Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:33 pm

OMG you've got a HUGE MAM Collection skorpion, the two that I'm jealous that you've got  out of all of your huge MAM collection and that I wish I had are

Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Pbucket

Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Pbucket

I would just love to own them two sets drool.

skorpion
Painted Head

PostSubject: Re: Skorpions MAM Collection part2   Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 1:50 pm

That's a very precise selection quite surprising! i'll keep you in mind when i get bored of the collection Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Skorpions MAM Collection part2   Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 3:14 pm

skorpion wrote:
That's a very precise selection quite surprising! i'll keep you in mind when i get bored of the collection Smile

I'm a very precise kinda guy Laughing, why you quite surprised about my two selections ? YAY your keep me mind IF you ever get bored of your collection but I really hope that you don't get bored with your mam collection skorpion.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Skorpions MAM Collection part2   Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 3:15 pm

a great selection of figures and equipment cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skorpion
Painted Head

PostSubject: Re: Skorpions MAM Collection part2   Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 4:13 pm

Thanks it took me a few years to collect bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skorpions MAM Collection part2   Skorpions MAM Collection part2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skorpions MAM Collection part2
Page 1 of 1