ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DR X MAM OR VAM ??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Empty
PostSubject: DR X MAM OR VAM ??   DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 1:57 pm

A really big thanks to Alexander (Ackie88- The MAM King)

It was so kind of you to send me a nice Dr X Head so i can begin work on a new project with my son Wilton Aged 6 and 3/4's Smile

Its truly amazing that Action Man in his Various forms has captured the hearts and imagination of myself and all of my children this is almost 3rd generation.

How great is this toy ???

A Very Sneak preview to say thanks Alex but we must be tight lipped at the moment as its very early doors.........................................

More to come soon Wink

On my desk in my office at the moment as we are just making the final adjustments to his wardrobe  Very Happy  Very Happy

DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Img_3111

Look at that expres​sion(Pure Class)

DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Img_3110
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR X MAM OR VAM ??   DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Very cool Danny!, the ol' Dr looks so much better when he is given a decent body!. Looking forward to see what you and your son Wilton come up with cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR X MAM OR VAM ??   DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 4:17 pm

It was no problem, I'm just so pleased that I managed to help you out by sending you the  Dr X head. It's really nice to hear that your be dong the Dr.X kitbash project with with your son Wilton. He looks like he could become a Wild West outlaw Laughing.

Medic
SlackElastic

DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR X MAM OR VAM ??   DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 1:06 pm

Mix and match is always a good idea!  clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Sponsored content

DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR X MAM OR VAM ??   DR X MAM OR VAM ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DR X MAM OR VAM ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Kitbashes & Random Pictures.-
Jump to: