Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Action Sailor

PostSubject: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:26 am

Day four...PART FOUR...random pages...what happens next? These comic adventures are my way to keep my childhood toy alive. I take a great deal of pride in my work and love every minute of their creation. I write the story and take all the pictures then put into comic format with dialogue. It takes a great deal of time and effort, but is well worth it to keep the memory of GIJOE alive and to have others appreciate my work. I take over 300 pictures per comic just to get the ones I want for the comic. I truly appreciate all the view, like and especially the positive feedback. THANK YOU!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
GERMAN STORMTROOPER

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:10 am

Dad!?

That is fantastic, I love it!!!

All of your hard work and effort really does show, all the fine details in your settings, the variety of different figures, the photos and effects. I can't say enough how impressive it all is.

Well done, Angelo!!!

You give us new levels to aspire towards.

Thanks,
Brian
cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:18 am

These are some of the best gi Joe comics I have seen ever !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlackElastic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Echo those comments. ...flockin'  great thread.... awesome work with the dio... massive thanks for doing and sharing...quality! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Truly outstanding stuff Angelo! nice work indeed cheers

Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:08 pm

love all the details and backgrounds must have taken a ton of work
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:26 pm

I'm so pleased that your doing these comic adventures of your way to keep your childhood toy alive. You do a outstanding job on them as well Wink. I can see that you take a great deal of pride in your work and that your loving every minute of doing the comics Very Happy.

It's really worth taking a great deal of time and effort in what ever your doing. By you doing these adventure comics it sure is keeping the memory of GIJOE alive. I really appreciate your work. I keep doing my MAM stores because members are appreciating and leaving comments behind after they've read and looked at the pictures, if members weren't reading, looking at the pictures and leaving comments I wouldn't be doing it. Anyway CTHULHU part four was just FABULOUS and I really really loved reading and looking at the pictures.

Looking forward to seeing part five Wink.

Buildadiorama
Action Sailor

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:09 am

Wow...I am flattered! You guys are the best! I haven't gotten this good a feedback here in the states...
I truly appreciate all the kind words. It does keep me going...
This was only about 1/3 of the entire story...I posted about 20 out of the 65 pages.
I just sent the copies to the printers in California and should have them in about a week.
Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   

Back to top Go down

CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1