Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunner Munro
Action Soldier

PostSubject: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Gunny Lee and Sgt Cooldude meet the Training Platoon and Cpls Fraser & McCloud.

GL: Were you born that fat or did you have to eat your entire family to achieve those results ?
Sgt Cooldude: What he means is You are key to the Munrovian resistance - No slack elastic or loose rivets if you want to be an Action soldier Blue Beret - Hurrah!

Cpl Fraser: this should be interesting PT stateside !
Cpl McCloud: I hope they know what they are doing Jamie, these guys have only just been out of the loft for 6 months !

GL:Get on your face and start pushing !
SC: Would you adopt the press up position please ?

GL: I expect 100% right now or I will drive your **** into the dirt
SC: Please try hard.

Cpl Fraser: Hold that position boys ! show that Munrovian Grit !!
GL: Put some gas into it numb nuts ! you move slower than old people F**t!

SC: Are you going to show me some thing special "atomic man introduced to combat six billion dollar man sales" ?
Pvt Power : Er I'm Mick Power sir Mike's younger brother I only got the atomic eye !

Cpl McCloud : " are you going to disappoint me Son? "
Pvt Lowry : "No sir !"
CM: Sir ? !! - I'm a Corporal son -nae an officer ! I work for a living !!

CF: All the way down Lowry only 49 more to go !

GL: Well anyday know sweetheart, Thats right don't make any effort , don't go the extra mile -scumbag
Cpl F: Push 'em out boys !push 'em out ! 35..36..37

SC: Do you think I look a little like Denzel Washington ??.....Your brother Mick was a waste of space - Hank & Joe were right ! are you gonna let me down too Power ??
Pvt Mick: You should see what I can do with my hand copter thing sarge and my black overall were really quite cool !
Cpl M: Dannae answer back Power or we will get your atomic core rebooted !

The "beasting" finally draws to a close and the lads are exhausted . Their rivets are roasting, elastic has been stretched in ways long forgotten. Pegs are loose and that 40 year old plastic smell of  Action Man  well used wafts across the parade ground

Got any of that Brut 33 Smudger?
gasp .. Nah but got some Hi Karate if you are interested .

Gunny Addresses the group.

GL You disgust me you unorganised piece of civilian ****!
SC: that means boys you done well. Outstanding !
GL : Why are you affecting the Quality of my life ?
SC: You have passed this phase of the training - well done your Blue berets are a step nearer !

Sgt Cooldude and Gunny Lee leave the squad with Cpls Fraser and McCloud to finish their training.

GL: PT is good for You , PT is good for me . Pain is weakness leaving the body- Hurrah !
SC: I do look like Denzel Washington just a bit don't I - go on admit it ....

So our lads must now pass their Basic Fitness Test ( a Garden run followed by an Assault course) before they face their final test for the coveted Action Soldier Blue Beret...The Combat Fitness Test covering all key  Action Man terrain. Garden and Hall stairs and landing !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chip
Flock Head

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Love it !

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Wow that was an enduring workout! I was worn out just watching them! lol! . That drill Sargent will have them whipped into shape in no time!
Assault course next?, terrific! Best of luck to the vam boys!

btw, what trousers does your Denzil guy have on?

Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:45 pm

They got it soft no sweat stains c'mon they need a trip to the Rose Garden and a chance to climb Mt. Mother F****r

love it so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Gunner Munro
Action Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:48 pm

I agree guys, worse to come - gotta have the troops in tip top shape to beat the Dragonians Very Happy

Who knows what the CFT will bring lol!

Dal , The combats are from the Special Forces set - wounded soldier .

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SuperSystem/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_9650705031?ie=UTF8&node=9650705031&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=SuperSystem

This a link to them on Amazon- ignore the prices they are on e-bay for about £12 free post from China Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlackElastic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:29 am

Great fun... nice job! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:49 am

Great pics , is the gunny lee ermy a talking one , and if so is he the tame or salty version, apparently the salty version has many many expletives ! lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunner Munro
Action Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi Captain Action

He is a talker and he's a few *7%6$! Embarassed in there but nothing too Salty - must have missed that version. lol!

All his scripts are in the story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Thanks for he link Steve cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:38 pm

The guys look great in their Red Devil overalls!

Nice set of annuals in the background too! cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   

Back to top Go down

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Comics and Stories-
Jump to: