ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.

Go down 
+5
JohnnyE4
BAMComix
gibri
inntruderr61
Gunner Munro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Empty
PostSubject: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi guys
Captain Maddox of Fort Apache fighters fame has arrived to make sure Custermake sound sound and sensible decisions. This was on the clear advice of Cliff Sabre over at SKJ HQ.

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. D4341240-68A4-40E4-9E89-D10400F43EC4_zpsrw6bn2bl

With the help of an Airdrop and a spare Custer figure ( brother Tom) Gunner 1.0 has done some head swaps to increase the US cavalry presence.Tough Indian fighters I'm sure you will agree. Dragon clone troopers beware.

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 2A112ABE-399B-4D22-8BE1-111074C674E6_zpsqsrjnyzo

The  Munrovians  are still waiting for an airdrop from Mexico and Jed Gibson but think we will be able to add to the garrison as we go along.

Here is a shot of the new characters created by the head swaps.

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 2E0754CD-1383-4402-9953-C4C12D072862_zps3qginjti

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 02D85F33-72FA-40E5-B24D-22F4C0553D45_zpsv4gl9p60

But who is this guy ? His ID papers were missing .Any one out here recognise him?

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 54749811-5615-4AAC-A564-93D4E54C2793_zpsjlgfntn8

We now have two new Characters for the Irregulars too Smile

Knut the Viking & Sir Laurence

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 040BA7E5-B140-49CB-A593-3D3CAFD228DA_zps4nmrsttj

I'm sure you wouldn't want to meet these guys down a dark VAM alley?

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 35F8912C-BFEA-4941-901C-3E137F673CD2_zpsalc9i5sy

Custer and Maddox size each other up. Maddox's influencing skills will be needed to keep Custer on the straight and narrow.

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 649A1E37-C1D1-44A1-B5FA-04C97C067FBA_zpsgeq6tmcg

A final group shot.

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. EC015704-0F7F-4644-A1DD-C8C97FE1B98A_zps9wopdqxv
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 5:27 pm

Great looking figures! Very Happy

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Is this your unID'ed figure?

Mike Hazard aka Double Agent

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. IMG_1513

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 001_big

Excellent Marxians, Gunner!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by gibri on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Very nice indeed Steve! great collection mate bounce

Love the double agent Bri! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 6:51 pm

the one with missing ID papers I think is a Bill Buck head not sure though
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Nice collection of Marx figures Steve, haven't got any myself.......yet!

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Volgan10
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 4:17 am

JohnnyE4 wrote:
 the one with missing ID papers I think is a Bill Buck head not sure though

You're probably right, the shirt is different. I thought Steve said the head was swapped so thought it could be Mikd Hazard.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 6:36 pm

Thanks Brian,
Mystery solved . Looks like some one else was doing some head swaps before me.

I'm on the hunt for Zeb Zachary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 6:42 pm

The figure end left 2nd pic...is that a Marx Knight Head on a Cowboy body?

.....not that it matters, Marx figures are brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Great looking Marx figures, not got any myself but always remember cousins having them .
Like Richard I might have to get one or two Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:

,,,. This was on the clear advice of Cliff Sabre over at SKJ HQ.

cheers  cheers  That's made Cliff's day! No one usually takes any notice of him here at SKJ HQ. The way he goes on, you'd think he was in charge or something! lol!

Great to see I've been joined by someone else flying the flag for Marx. They were a fantastic line of figures. I'll forgive Richard and James not already having any as they are young and have promised to get some!

Amazing line-up Steve.

This guy is my favourite. A Sir Percy head with a F Troop Clp Agarn style hat!

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 02D85F33-72FA-40E5-B24D-22F4C0553D45_zpsv4gl9p60

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 10:00 am

Great looking figure Steve!
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 2:22 pm

Here is the latest arrival for the Marx cavalry- Jed Gibson.

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 63C56C1F-545F-45E0-9E8F-71B4325AC910_zpseqxmnqbh

Jed is  re cast & finally made it over from Mexico- it really does take 30-40 business days for postage !! Shocked

He arrived with a set of Cowboy accessories and a Buffalo vest.
I've chosen to have him as a fully fledged trooper from the 9th Cav attached to Custers crew. I'll use the Cowboy materials to  get Johnny West is as a Civilian scout Smile

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. 2D123A44-5C24-41D5-B952-BBC9B2DC86D4_zpsjlibdeug

So my initial Marx search list is nearly over - just need Zeb Zachery … back to e-bay lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Very nice Steve!, another fab addition mate cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 4:22 pm

all your pics have disappeared Steve scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.   new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arrivals at Munrovians - the Marxians increase their fighting power.
Page 1 of 1