Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Empty
PostSubject: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 10:36 am

Hi,

No, not the Blairs and Brown types..

Just a quick reminder: Don't forget to delete all your old unwanted Private Messages. If your PM Inbox gets full you won't be able to receive any more until there's more space.

clivvers (AMWIC 2016).
Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. RK9tKlg

Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 10:51 am

A great bit of info Clive, well done that man! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 12:21 pm

Thanks for the info Clive Wink.

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Just another reminder to delete all your unwanted messages, inbox, outbox, and sent messages, it keeps things running smoothly and frees up online space for AMMO Wink

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Yes SIR Wink.

Rossini
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:03 pm

I don't get that many but I screen shot the important ones for evidence lol

ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 pm

I know it hasn't been too long since the last reminder, but I figured it can't hurt. I just got a PM from Ade that filled my inbox to 100%.

So I had a quick run trough and deleted about 80% of my PMs. Laughing

Remember that if your inbox is full, you can't receive any more. Very Happy

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Some of my old PM's that I had sent out in the past contained many megabytes of graphics data and it wasn't spam Wink

Delete regularly Wink

Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 am

To all members,

It's that time again to avoid unwanted clutter (unless you are a digital PM hoarder) by clearing out your old unwanted private messages: "Inbox"  "Sentbox"  "Outbox"  &  "Savebox".

Take your time and only delete unwanted messages.

C.

Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 12:45 pm

We're here again, this essential action is all part of keeping a small digital footprint and doing your part for protecting the digital environment, it creeps up pretty fast doesn't it..
..to all members..

..To avoid unwanted clutter (unless you are a digital PM hoarder) you should clear out your old unwanted private messages: "Inbox"  "Sentbox"  "Outbox"  &  "Savebox".

Take your time and only delete unwanted messages.

C.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..   Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget To Delete Old PM's..
Page 1 of 1