ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Beret Field Medic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

Blue Beret Field Medic Empty
PostSubject: Blue Beret Field Medic   Blue Beret Field Medic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Her Majesty's Elite Task Force
AKA: The Blue Berets
Field Medic

In the war in Makan Mastan, Medics are always needed. Sean, who had adequate medical training before enlisting, volunteers for work as a medic until more medics arrive in the region. Here, he runs to the aide of a wounded soldier.

Shorts and socks from the Timeless Australian Jungle Fighter, Shirt from a GIJCC Figure, Medic Armband and Stethoscope from 40th Joe Marine Medic set, satchel from Classic Collection Vietnam Nurse, belt and pistol and holster from GIJCC Green Beret set, canteen and cover from 40th Joe Marine set.

The wounded Joe is wearing vintage(?) green pants, and a paper towel bandage marked with red Sharpie. Yes, his arm is really gone, it just pops out whenever I want.

Blue Beret Field Medic DSC_0874

Blue Beret Field Medic DSC_0875

Critique: Sean's "running" in the first picture looks like power walking. Wish I could have posed that better  Mad  .

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!

Last edited by ActionYankee on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Field Medic   Blue Beret Field Medic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 4:58 pm

great photos!

Have you ever tried using barbecue sticks shoved up the trouser legand dug into the ground?, works a treat! If wearing long boots, you could try bending a coat hanger to stick one end in the ground, and the other end bent over into the boot?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Field Medic   Blue Beret Field Medic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 11:45 pm

I'm liking the two Blue Beret Field Medic pictures, I'm really liking how you've kitbashed a lot, liking the white Shirt from a GIJCC Figure, really shoots him.

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Field Medic   Blue Beret Field Medic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Fixed. Very Happy

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Field Medic   Blue Beret Field Medic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Beret Field Medic
Page 1 of 1