ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons

Go down 
+5
gibri
Captian action
Professor Gangrene Fan
TheOneManKid
BAMComix
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Her Majesty's Elite Task Force
AKA: The Blue Berets
Heavy Weapons

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons DSC_0003

Sean has been moved to a Heavy Weapons Squad in a Brigade of Blue Berets in the war-torn European country of Undevia. The other members of his Heavy Weapons Crew have been killed, and he's holding the line as best he can until reinforcements arrive.

Partially Inspired by Major Morgan's Heavy Weapons infantry set of pictures on UAMHQ, I upped the ante with the addition of a mortar, and swapped out the old Browning .30 for an M-60 (called "The Pig" by U.S. Soldiers in Vietnam due to it's bulk).

1 40th Action Man Blue Beret Soldier (Sean), 1 40th Action Man Infantry and Support Weapons set, several sandbags, a Timeless Joe Bazooka and Shells, and a Timeless Joe Holster and .45.

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons DSC_0004

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons DSC_0005

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons DSC_0010
Sean has fired too many rounds, and has to cool the barrel or the next round might blow him up!

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons DSC_0006

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons DSC_0009
Lookout Sean! They've almost overrun your position!

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons DSC_0011
Time to move to another position, take the firing michanisms out of the mortar and bazooka, and take the M-60 and move back to the last defence point.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!

Last edited by ActionYankee on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Another great set of photos action! cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Looks like you had a lot of fun staging that... the blue beret is how my original Action Man was dressed way back in 1970!

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:07 pm

I'm really liking your Blue Beret Heavy Weapons outside pictures ActionYankee.

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:08 pm

Great set of pics , love the heavy weapons set !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenBlue Beret Heavy Weapons G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Yea, been after a set for a while. And don't tell anyone I know Wink , but half the reason I bought the set was for the art. tongue

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:52 am

Guess what I found!

Adventure Team Photo of the Week 10 > >

While I'm extremely flattered, I'm just confused that they didn't let me know. scratch

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:01 am

Well done mate! its a great shot! bounce
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Congratulations Ian, and Sean!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:54 pm

I'm a great fan of pictures done outside. It's where I found my love for this little guy & I'm a great believer in them seeing daylight now & then to show off their military skills. Well executed, thanks for the effort. It more than paid off.

Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:18 pm

ghost recon wrote:
I'm a great fan of pictures done outside. It's where I found my love for this little guy & I'm a great believer in them seeing daylight now & then to show off their military skills. Well executed, thanks for the effort. It more than paid off.

Same here Ade , I'm a great believer in getting the guys outside and dirty bounce
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 pm

My guys are never dirty. If they are, they get cleaned immediately.

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Great shots AY! cheers

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Fixed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beret Heavy Weapons   Blue Beret Heavy Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Beret Heavy Weapons
Page 1 of 1