Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reddragon
Breeches Buoy

PostSubject: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:48 pm

I got myself a yeti off E.bay (first pic) a while ago and then realised i needed to wait until it snowed to get some pics. I had a look about for a bigfoot type figure for summer pics but could not find anything suitable. I decided to have a go and make my own, thanks to Brownboots for the pirate figure which is the basis of the creation. Very Happy I don't have a picture of the pirate figure as he was originally but with a bit of sculpting to the face and a fur suit  this is the result. (pics 2,3 and 4)

”As children we form a bond with our toys and a residue of that feeling remains. We give them life and in return they give us joy and forgetfulness.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyE4
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:59 am

nice lookin Sasquatch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
brownboots
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:54 am

Stunning!

To show the level of work involved in this bash here's the Figure that was sent....( the one on the right)

Top Bash, both for execution and the concept!

...........now hunt its hairy A***!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:33 am

...from Ming the Merciless to Sasquatch. Quite a Transformation Richard! He looks fantastic, just like the thing in that famous black and white film clip from the 50's/60's. Great sculpting on the face.

Are we going to see a Sasquatch vs The Yeti blockbuster photoshoot?

...ps the Henderson's called,,,They want their Bigfoot back! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:13 am

A truly stunning creation , I am amazed at the transformation, I love the way you have sculpted the face , brilliant ,when are you going to take orders on these ? By the way my 2 sentry boxes still haven't arrived ......... lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:59 am

Awesome work Taff!! Very 'bigfoot and the Henderson's' Smile

Admin

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:21 pm

One of, if not the best Bigfoot figure ever bashed! Top work Richard! he looks amazing mate! bounce bounce bounce . Another fantastic team creation, although you did all the work Rich! cheers cheers cheers

Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Reddragon wrote:
I got myself a yeti off E.bay (first pic) a while ago and then realised i needed to wait until it snowed to get some pics. I had a look about for a bigfoot type figure for summer pics but could not find anything suitable. I decided to have a go and make my own, thanks to Brownboots for the pirate figure which is the basis of the creation. Very Happy I don't have a picture of the pirate figure as he was originally but with a bit of sculpting to the face and a fur suit  this is the result. (pics 2,3 and 4)

pic 3 looks like a still from 1 of the big foot hunting programmes

gibri
GERMAN STORMTROOPER

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Fantastic work, Richard!!!

Big foot the merciless!!!

cheers affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reddragon
Breeches Buoy

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Thanks everyone for the positive comments, I have some ideas for pictures in the future and am now set for any weather Very Happy . Thanks to everyone on the chat for their input, it's great bouncing ideas off like minded people. cheers cheers cheers

”As children we form a bond with our toys and a residue of that feeling remains. We give them life and in return they give us joy and forgetfulness.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit   

Back to top Go down

That's not bigfoot it's a pirate in a suit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1