ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners

Go down 
+5
brownboots
Reddragon
Captian action
BAMComix
Gunner Munro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Empty
PostSubject: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi folks

I've enrolled my mate who lives in Cardiff in scouring GumTree locally .

He has done really well and there seems to be a few MAM around. Shocked

So we welcome all ACTION MAN to fight the Dragonians. Infact ( cover your ears Hank & Joe) . I quite like the fully articulated ones… its just the bendy leg , moulded on weapons , strange mechanisms etc that really frustrate me. What were the Hasbro designers thinking !! Rolling Eyes

So here are the first batch 'from up the valleys". Colour Sgt Hart and Captain Morgan of the training team with them up.

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners C4631C6B-A0B5-492C-B962-F9E2724248B4_zpsqe36t6b7

Most interesting were these two

A talking MAM ? - I'll sort out some AAA batteries and see what happens. Does anyone know what his commands might be?
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 464A41DD-07D7-41B2-9435-0397D5831A89_zpsos0efgi9

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners E40A2C5F-15E4-4B81-A31A-AE1D20666A01_zpsaid2rhmf

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 2203D87C-BED6-491E-8E4E-C4C2AC674B28_zps9l9ip4bl

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 2769C802-5485-4490-B35E-1D80ED60A14D_zps24clrg3x

This guy I think throws grenades
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners F70661FA-5E64-4714-9B37-B63B72C4D35D_zpsimadusvg

Some kind of Ninja  ( Cobra?)
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 7BA502B2-23DD-48B8-8DD7-4D7B2271857A_zpsdhwlf3ob

He has a code on the back which I think makes him one of the early 90's issues ?stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 35948567-0FC8-4288-B760-494626E3A82C_zpssz7fgwys

The second batch came from an Army housing estate near Brecon. A good selection here of articulated figures.
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners FD5D9186-C30C-47D5-A2E3-E6ECB794B056_zps1c0rrgy4

Although you can see the progression over the 2000's - again really not sure what the Hasbro designers were thinking with the 'moulded' torso look.

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 3EB7B02F-278E-4E42-B6B7-53F53F5B7C2E_zpsd8fidcfn

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 66CD3E8E-18A8-4464-9E29-92054A9C4339_zpsua6w14p8

A couple of interesting figs. This guy is some kind of Samurai?

He has a mechanism on the back that works both his arms and legs …. but he can't stand up ! - so a bit of one play novelty figure for me !

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 504991C6-03C8-496D-9042-EC4ACADF02E8_zpsrjc1teuv

This guy has an arm that works a Samurai sword.
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners C03B35C8-737F-4A67-935C-76A812C4CC76_zpsh4f5rvve

The Commanders talk through the team -

I'm really sorry Commander Taff - the Bendy leg guys will need to go into the Gunner Re articulate MAM project!
And DRx is definite No No !!

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners F16027FF-D48D-4EC2-9065-2E1CAFF6DE6E_zpsfvhrwd5t

Got one of these as well

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 75BA130D-7255-42DA-A400-8C78AB35032C_zpsviuzmgof

But Morgan and Hart don't know what to make of it ..

Interesting Captain … bit its not a Turbo Copter !!

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 9537028A-7F8E-429E-937A-8F4942B5A86E_zps9g9a8dlv

So I now have quite a burgeoning Platoon of MAM - Another 10 colleagues upstairs.. so if they can avoid being sent to the charity shop  lol! and I can do something with those blooming hands, they too can take a role in reclaiming Munrovia from the Dragonian invaders  lol!

Thanks for looking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Great picks up Gunner! Ackie and brownboots are the guys that will point you in the direction of who is who cheers . Looking forward too seeing what you do with them! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 9:15 pm

send x to me i'll flock him for you ! he will fit in better then !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenstand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 11:01 pm

Shame he is missing his batteries, he has six phrases

1. dont waste you'r money
2. bin me now i hate charity shops
3.I was never any good not even in the box
4.only one previous owner and he cried when he opened me at xmas
5. I look good in a hanging basket ask SKJ
6. I am not welsh i was made in hong kong

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 11:39 pm

The guy who you think is a grenade thrower is a Swimmer.
The guy with the Swords who has frankly a novelty body strangely enough is a
Personal favourite sculpt of mine.......

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners MAMninjafigures

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners MAMsoloninja

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners SHOGUNcomplete

Pop the head onto a better body....you'll be surprised!!

Take off the top plait..........
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners New_pun_02_zpsfac197c6

.....have Fun with your MAM!....everyone should ( except RD that is!!)
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 9:06 am

LMAO@Richard!. .

Is it gay pride week a Gunner HQ?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 9:38 am

lol! @ rich! that's what I love about AMMO, all fun and games cheers
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 12:36 pm

i think the guy with the red scarf is cobra commander and the black guy is called stalker

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 8:04 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
LMAO@Richard!. .

Is it gay pride week a Gunner HQ?

Hi Steve
I must have been inadvertently influenced by my "Berlin experience " !! Shocked lol!

Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Reddragon wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yep they will always be the poor cousin Sad

I'm thinking if I can do half a good a job as BrownBoots kit bashes they can be redeemed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Hey Gunner Munro, I'm really really liking the look of all the MAM that are going to become Dragonians solders Very Happy.
The naked talking MAM you've got they
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners 464A41DD-07D7-41B2-9435-0397D5831A89_zpsos0efgi9
he's called action man Street commander and he looks like this with clothes on
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners IMG_1372

This naked MAM
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners F70661FA-5E64-4714-9B37-B63B72C4D35D_zpsimadusvg
your right he dose throw grenades and he's called Operation ATAK.

This MAM that has the arm that works a Samurai sword
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners C03B35C8-737F-4A67-935C-76A812C4CC76_zpsh4f5rvve
He comes from a set called Power Arm Ninja and that looks like this
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners _00044619_zpsvrgyvgrn

The MAM that a mechanism on the back that works both his arms and legs and that he can't stand up he is called Samurai Mission and that set look like this
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners _00412968_zpst9yfysrm

Hope that all helped you to Reference which naked MAM comes from which set, if you wan to know about any of the rest I'll try and help out Very Happy.

Oh I can't stand the MAM that have 'moulded' torsos infact I hate it.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Thanks for that info Ackie,

Helps me with some ideas re uniforms etc .

On the MaM street commander - does he need the radio/walkie talkie to work ? ( if his voice mechanisms are ok)

I'd agree with BrownBoots re the Samurai guy- great head sculpt, pity about the rest.

Don't worry I'll keep these guys in the ActionMan Family- they can kick butt of the Max Steels who make up my enemy troops Laughing
stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners C3F40C80-F566-450B-8AFC-FD9DFBF8635B_zpsxrrnhbqu
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 8:59 am

Nice lot of recruits, Get the Training underway soon as possible lol! lol!

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:00 am

Reddragon wrote:

PMSL @ Richard lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:26 am

On the MaM street commander - does he need the radio/walkie talkie to work ? ( if his voice mechanisms are ok)
You see the walkie talkie in my photo off the street commander, well that's what you need and when you talk into your voice comes back to you though the street commander if that makes sence.

PostSubject: Re: stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners   stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stand back if you don't like MAM- Welsh arrivals at Gunners
Page 1 of 1