Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Driving and flying down to Coalville!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AManfromcoalville
Heavy Weapons

PostSubject: Re: Driving and flying down to Coalville!   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:47 pm

I was an inspiration? Wa-hoo, chuffed to n*ts!!! cheers cheers cheers

Love the 'Kittyhawk' style mouthpiece!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zulu1
Eagle Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Driving and flying down to Coalville!   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

I loved that silver finish on yours Jim - how did you do the propellers? ( Apologies for hijacking the tread - I will post pics of these in the right section!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Driving and flying down to Coalville!   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:10 am

Great pics mate love em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Driving and flying down to Coalville!   Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Great action vam photos Jim, nice decals too, especially the cockpit area!!!

I love the "Fliight Sim" adventure photos, it's good to see these again ( I'm a big MS FS9 fan) your photos remind me of that Very Happy .

You'd better keep an eye on that vehicle rust, it looks like it's spread some more since i last saw this vehicle Wink Laughing
The added rust weathering has got to be a vam vehicle 'first', it's an excellent idea!!! Very Happy

Zulu1, that's a real beaut of a custom, it'll be great for vam flight adventures too Very Happy

Bri, cool comic strip as usual, i've seen some of your comic postings over at Fuzz----HQ and really enjoyed them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fightin' Irish
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Driving and flying down to Coalville!   Tue May 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi Jim...

just loving that Silver Surferplane!

FI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zulu1
Eagle Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Driving and flying down to Coalville!   Tue May 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Hey F. I. good to see you around - did you ever make that fibreglass car?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driving and flying down to Coalville!   

Back to top Go down

Driving and flying down to Coalville!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2