ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bobby Moore Action Man!

Go down 
+5
Rogue-Trooper
Rossini
BAMComix
brownboots
ActionYankee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

Bobby Moore Action Man! Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 11:46 am

I'll admit, I don't know anything about him. Probably something to do with growing up in the U.S. 50 years later. Wink

First Image leaked:

Bobby Moore Action Man! CuZMTYhXYAASHT0

I don't know enough about this gentleman to say whether or not he looks a lot like him, but I will say that the headsculpt doesn't look out of place for this style of action figure.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Fun for the Family!!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 2:29 pm

Bobby Moore Action Man! CELEB%201200_zpsz05khruc
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 2:59 pm

Is that Prince Harry next to Bobby?

And Elvis is above him.

I feel like John Travolta from 25/30 years ago is above Elvis.

Below Bobby, is it Robin Williams from Mork and Mindy?

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:02 pm

When did Howard from the big bang get a figure!(2nd row, right) lol

In all seriousness though, this figure is awful! imo, an insult to the great man Sad . I myself and I can only hope others will not want to add too their collection!..., Shocking! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 10:54 pm

A total insult to every Action Man collector.As the years have gone by so the quality has totally dissapeared.Anyone who thinks these are acceptable should perhaps leave the hobby for good.
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 11:45 pm

I blame drugs!!

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 6:29 am

Rossini wrote:
I blame drugs!!

lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 8:46 am

lol! @ Ross!

Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Rossini wrote:
I blame drugs!!

Post of the Year!!..........laughed more than I should've !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:

It's him, it's him! cheers

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 10:26 pm

Not sure how to respond to this thread... scratch
Or I would... Surprised

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Jim,

I think the ideal way to respond to this thread is to speak from your heart and not worry about what anyone else thinks, i like MAM and i don't care what others think.

Here's mine:

The Bobby Moore football figure looks pretty nice, the kit looks good. This 50th Anniversary "Action Man hybrid" also carries a toyish friendly look, which i like on an action figure (it's my young mind) The world of Action Man has had it's hybrid figures in the past: Bullet Man and Atomic Man, so this figure fits perfectly in that class  Cool

I also think the Bobby Moore figure might be an ideal partner for the so called "Joe sour face" and would also look pretty good in other 50th outfits too, especially the stormtrooper outfit if it gets reissued. I'm starting to like this figure now, it's on my would like list, to me it looks like the equivalent of the modern reissued GI Joe sour face figure (SOTW) which is also pretty nice Very Happy

I do think some of the 50th range will start to seep into other members skin eventually, it's the carded sets that will do it, that's if they become available. If only the 50th range was available in Sainsburys as you walk in the door, and at reasonable affordable prices. bounce  Wink

Smashing photos too!!!!

Last edited by clivvers on Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Grab a 1/6 scale suit cos the Donald Trump figure is here!! Smile

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 6:16 am

clivvers wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

It's him, it's him! cheers

lol! lol! lol!

It's him alright! affraid affraid affraid

lol! geek lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 8:02 am

Ha ha, legends.

The price point you will note is a little higher than the moderately priced footballer, but at only 1966 figures costs cannot be recovered from the new design, sculpting and tooling. Normally  traditionally a run of at least a few thousand slowly gets you into a decent profit. Not so a limited edition - you smash the moulds. With the donation in the price, I dare say the FA having a nibble for allowing the proper A England badge (the finest embroidered badge I have seen, and the FA mentioned too) this will make this at the price you see. Bobby Moore's family are delighted as is the Bobby Moore Fund and anything that helps to combat cancer is a fine thing. I'd like to think as s part charitable venture most people have kind words to say even if it's not for them. Be great to one day claim Action Man had a small part in helping rid the World of the evil disease.

I have one already - the pre production piece that was photographed, but I shall also buy one at full retail.
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 3:15 pm

I saw on Facebook that someone has bought one and already put him in a west ham kit lol!

Painted Head
BigBear

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 8:25 pm

He's not as I remember Bobby, but then I've never been much of a football fan. Is this really a charity piece? Worth buying for that alone, I guess, but still only one that I'd buy if I really didn't have anything else to spend my money on. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.broadbandceilidh.co.uk
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Nice to see you popping in Bigbear Smile

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Moore Action Man!   Bobby Moore Action Man! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobby Moore Action Man!
Page 1 of 1