ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown Cherilea Vehicle

Go down 
+9
ActionYankee
thierry
Rossini
Glidah Drivah
blueboxier
BAMComix
gibri
SlackElastic
pachwerk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

Unknown Cherilea Vehicle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Cherilea Vehicle   Unknown Cherilea Vehicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 9:49 pm

I remember frank!!! He was the action man my nan would buy me and to quote the old bitch "why are you whining? Its exactly the same but its cheaper!" Mad Mad Mad

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Cherilea Vehicle   Unknown Cherilea Vehicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 4:13 am

I've got a couple of these (1) but without the red squirter, I believe these were also rebranded for the later 1990's 'Strike Force/Elite Force' range?? Yep, there's white versions available (Thierry) and I think I've seen a desert sand coloured one about too. There's also Jeeps available with a pop up hood, I was always seeing them on my usual hunts in a field, I found another one last year with a trailer. I can't get to my armoured cars to double check right now, but the one in the photo looks very familiar.

Unknown Cherilea Vehicle - Page 2 Dscf3513

About rarity, no not really, they are quite common and under-scale more than the usual Action Man vehicles, but still nice enough to add to collections. I also have some Strike Force figures that no one was intrested in at all when I posted them a few years back, one of them is sitting on the back of the quad on the left (2) - (polar beardy set)

Unknown Cherilea Vehicle - Page 2 01%20PNG%20WEB%20FINAL%20BLACK%20WHITE%202%20OF%20MY%20RC%20QUADS%202-2-2017_zps1pytndhr

blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Cherilea Vehicle   Unknown Cherilea Vehicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:07 pm

i think i have the water cannon in my spares never knew what it was from now i know

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Cherilea Vehicle   Unknown Cherilea Vehicle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Cherilea Vehicle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2