ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some old "One Shot" pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

Some old "One Shot" pictures Empty
PostSubject: Some old "One Shot" pictures   Some old "One Shot" pictures Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 4:18 pm

Taken several years ago now, these pictures are just one shots, kinda linked together.

Some old "One Shot" pictures The%20Wall%201_zpsogs9mkc5
Featuring the GIJCC Comrade of Action and a Timeless Man of Action

Some old "One Shot" pictures Have%20you%20heard%20the%20news_zpsev2wufoo
Featuring a Timeless Man of Action, and a Vintage Talking Adventure Team Commander

Some old "One Shot" pictures The%20Wings%20of%20Winter_zpsphfvrn74
Featuring the GIJCC Arctic Adventurer

With Story added:
Some old "One Shot" pictures Original3Stories_zps0zdqefvz

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some old "One Shot" pictures   Some old "One Shot" pictures Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 pm

Fantastic shots mate! they are all great! my face is the AT Joes - Have You Heard the News! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Some old "One Shot" pictures   Some old "One Shot" pictures Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 5:35 pm

You have some sharp looking Joes ActionYankee,

The quality of the Timeless sets is pretty good, the fabrics used are of high quality and should last for ages.

Your mini photo story is good, there's a bit of spy action going on, i like the yellow AT style colour you have used.

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Some old "One Shot" pictures   Some old "One Shot" pictures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 6:16 am

Comrade of Action... well jell! I have to get one of those one day! And love snow pics... Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some old "One Shot" pictures   Some old "One Shot" pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some old "One Shot" pictures
Page 1 of 1