Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Empty
PostSubject: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:06 pm

If you have not got one already to obtain this ap you need to download a free bar code scanner for your device this will be in your store on your phone/device Smile

enjoy....................

SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Ammoapp-1

Download it free here

Click on the link below scan the code with your phone/device and download and install the app Smile

http://www.appsgeyser.com/getwidget/AMMO

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:18 am

Hi Dan

I think that App is for Android - is there a similar App for Iphones as currently when I access the site using my phone it is possible but the format is not all that user friendly

Cheers

Paul.
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 am

hi Mate

I will look into doing an I Pad One i was told this would work....................

Anyways on the site at the bottom switch it to (Classic View) this can ONLy be done on your ipad then the out lay will be the same as this Wink

Try it and let me know Smile

Or bring your ipad Saturday and i will do it for you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Coming Soon the IPHONE APP should be within 7 Days sorry for the wait but it has to be published apparently through Apple

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:51 pm

top man - many thanks

see you saturday - sometime round 1pm ;-) - save some good stuff for me to buy!!
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:15 pm

NEW IPHONE APP IS NOW AVAILIABL FOR DOWNLOAD Smile

PLEASE SEE AMMO BRIEFING Smile

I PHONE USERS ONLY PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK............

http://www.appcatch.com/app_ammo-262702.html

Remember you will need to download a FREE bar code reader for your device

Many Thanks

Admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossini
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:47 pm

I always use my old 2nd gen iPod touch and I mean ALL the time! (im always at work or cant get a look in on pc at home) and I clicked the classic view when I first came here Sunday and I've got everything that the desktop version has! I cam pm where I couldn't on lefora and even the chatroom and all the smileys work as if I were on a pc. Me not need app!! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Good for you Ross !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

A great move for you then away from the stuffy ole lefora issues

That was exactly what we intended

Well done and well said that man

For those not fortunate enough to have Rossinis 2nd gen ipod then the appps are there waiting for you just to keep you connected to the best Action Man out there Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:01 pm

action man mobile ops ? if you will lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:59 am

Well Said that Man lol!

AMMO to us friends Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD   SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SITE APP FOR ANDROID AND I PHONES FREE DOWNLOAD
Page 1 of 1