Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:20 pm

To enhance your viewing pleasure, just click the link and pop back to view the comic strip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwGlhKcEBjY

Special thanks to A.M.M.O. forum member 'CHIP' for making this comic possible by supplying me with an Atomic Man of my own (my first one) I've been wanting an Atomic Man for ages and now i have the ultimate Action Man Team member.

Thanks for the sale, Chip cheers

Last edited by clivvers on Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Nice Atomic Man Clivves ... cheers
Great comics too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlackElastic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Love it... keep them coming they're epic! Twisted Evil

http://www.flickr.com/people/schlackelashtick/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
gibri
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Top work Clive!!!

Always enjoy your comics and your eclectic taste in music!!!

Thanks,
Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:27 pm

Very well done , I am looking forward to him interacting with your team . Glad your having fun with your new recruit .

Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Nice!!! Smile

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Fantastic Clive! great comic, and that hummer is terrific! Really enjoyed that mate cheers

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:58 am

Thanks for your comments fellas.

If you see this Humvee jeep in person it looks larger and wider than in photos, it needs two hands to lift it. It's stamped underneath with: TONKA (C) Hasbro 2002.
It also has working lights, sound effects and other cool features. I think it has a motor that makes it move.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:30 am

Great uploads Clive....He's certainly happy with that mode of transportation & why not, it's stunning. I used to do that with my vehicle once upon a time. Then the Mrs got a fecking jeep! Do it now & she shouts, get off my f*****g jeep ffs.
Moral to this: 1 don't get a bloody jeep. 2: nor a fecking woman!

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:32 am

ghost recon wrote:
Great uploads Clive....He's certainly happy with that mode of transportation & why not, it's stunning. I used to do that with my vehicle once upon a time. Then the Mrs got a fecking jeep! Do it now & she shouts, get off my f*****g jeep ffs.
Moral to this: 1 don't get a bloody jeep. 2: nor a fecking woman!

lol! lol! lol! @ Ade Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:23 pm

clivvers wrote:
Thanks for your comments fellas.

If you see this Humvee jeep in person it looks larger and wider than in photos, it needs two hands to lift it. It's stamped underneath with: TONKA (C) Hasbro 2002.
It also has working lights, sound effects and other cool features. I think it has a motor that makes it move.

As I said Clive, it is a fantastic vehicle! and I do love a Jeep or 4x4! Very Happy , and at the cost of a fiver too! a great addition Clive Very Happy

If ever it leaves Clivvers HQ, Jake said to let us know ! lol! lol! lol! lol!

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:29 pm

Thanks fellas,

Dal,

Me blagging that jeep caused a real upset for a pro toy hunter, i was so lucky to have got it and just in the nick of time, i could hear him cursing me as he stormed off in a puff of hot steam. I missed out on a big black coloured one last year to a pro toy hunter by 2 paces.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:59 pm

clivvers wrote:
Thanks fellas,

Dal,

Me blagging that jeep caused a real upset for a pro toy hunter, i was so lucky to have got it and just in the nick of time, i could hear him cursing me as he stormed off in a puff of hot steam. I missed out on a big black coloured one last year to a pro toy hunter by 2 paces.

Well done mate, you deserve it mate, I know how much work and effort you put in to your collecting cheers cheers cheers cheers

Australian Jungle Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Very nice (if you like that sort of thing! lol! ) We're a little too old to have had a childhood one aren't we Clive.

He's a great example too!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:04 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Very nice (if you like that sort of thing! lol! ) We're a little too old to have had a childhood one aren't we Clive.

He's a great example too!
lol!

It's a sterling figure, i hope there's a 50th anniversary one planned, along with Bullet Man and, and.... bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:20 am

Nice Humvee too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:29 am

Thanks Jim Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:21 pm

When do we get to see part two???? scratch scratch scratch

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:34 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
When do we get to see part two???? scratch scratch scratch
Part 2 is still in the recipe mixing bowl, it won't be long before it's in the oven, here's a few raw morsels for now:

Sorry about 'CAPS LOCK' , these were knocked together on the fly as fast as i can 30 mins ago Embarassed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:04 am

Looking good Clive! and found a lost vam too!!.., what a bonus! Looking forward to seeing more! bounce bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ   

Back to top Go down

Atomic Man Arrives in Style at clivvers HQ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1