Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Empty
PostSubject: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 4:29 pm

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing with?
Here are particular head sculpts and bodies that I like to sometimes use for kitbashing with.

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? IMG_4820
Head Sculpt from Action Man Operation T.I.G.E.R

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? IMG_4821
Don't no whitch set this white gloved hand figure is from but they is another white gloved hand figure called Arctic Parasender.

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? IMG_4823
You can get different MAM head sculpts that has a earset on it.

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? IMG_4824

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? IMG_4826
head sculpt from Camo Atak.

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? IMG_4827
Head sculpt from Bowman.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peterodgers
Medic
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:27 pm

I prefer the eagle eye head if I can get them.

I like the Bowman - I don't think I've seen him up close with a complete head of hair! Nice five o'clock shadow!

I think the white hands came with two sets - the arctic one you mentioned and also a diver of some sort. Not seem them in any other sets. My astronaut has those white hands because I couldn't find the proper white gloves for the Moonraker set.

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:07 am

COME ON MEMBERS What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing that's if your a kitbasher that is Very Happy.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:11 am

I don't really have a favourite for bashing mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:18 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
I don't really have a favourite for bashing mate

That's alright if you don't really have a favourite for bashing Dal Very Happy.

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 3:29 pm

The white gloved MAM is a "Mission: Arctic Diver" figure I think, I've got a few that I was going to use in a polar kitmix in the future..

The Indian painted face "Red Wolf" (my current fave) can't be fully kitmixed because of his upper torso molded on clothes, but his trousers and boots can be kitmixed out, and probably add a hat as well.
What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Image0003

It looks like a MAM is about to clobber a baddie (Sir Arthur Strong), MAM managed to obtain the baton off of him:
What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Image0007

Sir Arthur Strong (Action Man: X Missions) - ISD (International Scientific Defence):
What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Latest?cb=20131207152219

My favourite MAM baddie character that's great for disguises and kitmixes has got to be "No Face", the figure has a face you can't forget.

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o

Last edited by clivvers on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
JohnnyE4
Heavy Weapons
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 5:57 pm

hmmmmm! Indian Names for haracters reminds me of a story from my Native American Grandfather

a young boy asked Father why do we have the names we are given?
Well Son when your sister was born your mother looked out of the tee-pee door and saw the morning dew upon the grass
so she named your sister Dew in Morning.
( young Boy) but what about Big Brother?
(Father) well when he was born your mother saw a flying Eagle as he passed the Tee-Pee door flap
now does that answer all your questions Two Dogs humping
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 1:57 pm

I just re-edited my post above with a bit more character info on Sir Arthur Strong Smile

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? 240?cb=20160620061550

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 2:33 am

No favorites here either Alex... I mostly have vintage military Joe and
Adventure Team Joes... One Timeless Joe and a couple modern Joes...

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:51 am

I particularly like using this Dr.X body sometimes for a Dr.X kitbash.
What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? 3_EE00_E33-630_E-4_A8_D-_B2_C5-_B2_FFCC2_F74_B8
I just love his bio-stomach (toxic gut)

Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:38 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
I particularly like using this Dr.X body sometimes for a Dr.X  kitbash.
What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? 3_EE00_E33-630_E-4_A8_D-_B2_C5-_B2_FFCC2_F74_B8
I just love his bio-stomach (toxic gut)

Nice one ACKIE. Very Happy  I must admit I have a touch of 'Toxic gut' myself after all that lovely rich Christmas grub! Very Happy

Kev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
signalman
Painted Head

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Going off at a slight tangent - anyone have any ideas how to refill the "Toxic Gut" on this figure?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 3:47 pm

signalman wrote:
Going off at a slight tangent - anyone have any ideas how to refill the "Toxic Gut" on this figure?

You could drill a tiny hole at the start of his gut from the waist up using a fine Airfix kit hand drill, then force fill it via a syringe, then heat seal the pin hole.

Any idea of what substance you will use to refill his gut? You can always mix your own with water colour paint and water, or just plain purified water?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?   What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What particular head sculpt or body do you like to use for kitbashing ?
Page 1 of 1