Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:31 am

I have constantly told myself over the years.....NO vehicles & yet here I am now. The owner of a 1-6 Kettenkrad for my two DAKS?! So much for always stand your ground!

ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:31 am

ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:32 am

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:33 am

Very nice vehicle! cheers And great figures! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:43 am

lol! lol! lol! never say never mate! That is an outstanding vehicle! bounce bounce bounce

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:28 am

Probably easier to stand your ground if you have tracks...

Nice Kett!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:04 am

Thanks guys.......It was going to be a tank, but never liked the bidding on it so went with a Ket. Absolutely no more though Very Happy

Gunner Munro
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:11 am

Hi Ghost ,

But boy - don't they look cool  Cool

Just file it with the other new year resolutions  lol!

Take care
Gunner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Mon May 29, 2017 4:19 am

You know, sometimes, just sometimes. I should learn to stick to the rules I set myself!
Yet another 1/6 vehicle.........Be rude not to though at £60! A SAS Willys Jeep by Hasbro.

gifs upload

Do excuse the Tank pic.....It's supposed to be here in this thread, but I forgot.

post images

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Mon May 29, 2017 5:14 am

Very nice jeep my friend, just because you we're scared to ask how much.......... Pmsl lol! lol! lol!

All joking aside great photo Very Happy

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Mon May 29, 2017 6:06 am

Nice pick up Ade! bounce bounce

SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Mon May 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Thanks my friend.....Too scared to ask lol. At that point I was trying to get you to buy it & as soon as he said £60 I was in there like a rat up a drain pipe.

Thanks Dal......Yep nice indeed, but costly Mrs wise with the look of death I keep getting. She'll come around till the next jeep turns up. Twisted Evil

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Mon May 29, 2017 7:46 pm

ghost recon wrote:
Thanks my friend.....Too scared to ask lol. At that point I was trying to get you to buy it & as soon as he said £60 I was in there like a rat up a drain pipe.

Thanks Dal......Yep nice indeed, but costly Mrs wise with the look of death I keep getting. She'll come around till the next jeep turns up. Twisted Evil

lol! lol! lol! lol! How I know that look! lol!

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Mon May 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Fine vehicles for sure Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Tue May 30, 2017 2:34 am

As long as you can find a place to keep it where she won't have to see it all the time you should be okay.

Plus, you can never have too many jeeps!

cheers Party cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Tue May 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Thank you for the feedback Dal, Clive & Brian. Much appreciated.

Dal well here it is came today. the .50 cal.....Missing. The correct mount missing! Ariel....Missing & the fecking canopy is not there either. Quite obviously I have sent a message to the seller. I'll now have to wait out the replies I get & how to resolve said troubles. The seats look a little dark because I washed everything down. It was more dusty than a 3000 year old mummy ffs. Overall, I'm quite pleased with it's appearance as nothing appears to be broken. For the money though that these fecking things are, I'm not overly thrilled them damn canopy is missing.

My now Sargent Ricci is doing the 1st glance thing. What else is missing Dal boy/ Brian as I know your a man in the know too.
Jeep here....Check!
upload images free

Still here....Check
how to do a screen shot

Engine here....Check!
pic host

So do please let me know....Appreciated.

gibri
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Wed May 31, 2017 12:12 am

Nice pick up Ade! Believe it or not The Ultimate Soldier/21st Century Jeep is one I never was able to get. I don't think the radio came with the original, but not about what else. I think you mostly have is sussed.

Good luck with the seller. Hope he can find the canopy for you.

cheers Party cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Wed May 31, 2017 12:41 am

NIce Ade! Its a shame it is missing its canvas and the 50. cal, but other than that there doesn't seem to be a lot missing. On the mount I have, it has an attached part for the guns bullets box, might be easier if I take a pic? so you can see what I mean. You should also notice that the wind screen (facing the driver) has a grooved section in it?. this is where the drivers rifle lives. Like I said tho mate, you seem to have 95% of the vehicle mate, and personally, I think it looks awesome!

SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Wed May 31, 2017 1:08 am

Thanks for the help feedback wise Brian & Dal. It's an oddity being pleased with something & yet reserved too. I really like the look overall & the general play factor picture wise to be had. Just not to enthralled with the missing parts as we all know they aren't about to become available anytime soon.
Dal please post the .50 cal mount with it's gun etc here. I know it has a stand for the ammo box , but being able to see a clearer image would be helpful. Thanks.

SlackElastic
Artic Explorer

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Wed May 31, 2017 1:27 am

Nice Ade...I'd say put scorpion tracks on it... but it's got tracks on it already! Rolling Eyes

Great looking set... nice details on the uniforms.. needs a diorama base affraid

http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
http://www.flickr.com/people/schlackelashtick/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Wed May 31, 2017 1:44 am

Hey Ade, I thought the easiest thing to do was to do a series of shots of the jeep. That way you will be able to spot anything missing from yours Very Happy

picture share
picture share
picture share
picture share
picture share
picture share
picture share

The gun and stand

picture share
picture share
picture share
picture share

With my jeeps Ade, I have two different machine guns on each jeep, I believe this is the correct one

Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Wed May 31, 2017 3:38 am

Ade & Dal
some seriously great looking kit here !!

Ade don't forget Rules are there to be streeeeeeeeeetched lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Wed May 31, 2017 4:30 am

lol! Steve, Oh I've stretched the rules alright. So much so I can no longer see the start point that I began stretching at.
Thank for the uploads Dal......This is going to be a battle of wills. She says now don't know. Will I accept a figure as compensation? No was the answer even though it's a rare figure (Tom Hanks, saving private Ryan). I wouldn't be able to source the canopy in separately.

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Wed May 31, 2017 6:41 am

I hope the parts come up for you Ade! bounce bounce

Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    Wed May 31, 2017 8:16 am

Nice collection of vehicles Ade , the 21st century jeep is a nice piece to have but what a shame you've got the canvas roof missing that's the reason I bought that make for.
Hope you resolve your dispute soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.    

Back to top Go down

1-6 vehicle I swore I wouldn't have.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1