Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Photo Recreation Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

The Photo Recreation Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Photo Recreation Challenge   The Photo Recreation Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Alright, last version.

1. Post one or two (max two at a time) pictures of your Action Men, from any point in your life, at the beginning of the month. First come first serve.

2. Multiple people are open to recreate the pictures using their own Action Men, no recreating your own however (if you want to, you can put it in another thread).

3. The recreated pictures should contain roughly the same number of Action Men, in similar poses, from a similar angle. The originals are open to interpretation, and the recreations don't need to be spot-on reproductions (although they can be).

4. Recreated pictures are due at the end of the posted month.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films

The Photo Recreation Challenge
Page 1 of 1