ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

40th Life Guards and Blues Button disaster!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBear
Painted Head
BigBear

40th Life Guards and Blues Button disaster! Empty
PostSubject: 40th Life Guards and Blues Button disaster!   40th Life Guards and Blues Button disaster! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi All,

I've had a lot of my 40th. stuff in store and have just opened these two uniforms to find all of the buttons in the bottom of the trays! I can stick them back on with superglue, but has anybody else had this happen, please? My VAM versions of this seem to have much more resilient buttons, as they are still in place 50 years later...

I would have been more gutted if the buttons had dropped off in the display cases and gone missing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.broadbandceilidh.co.uk
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

40th Life Guards and Blues Button disaster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40th Life Guards and Blues Button disaster!   40th Life Guards and Blues Button disaster! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 am

40th buttons are like that. ..I'd just ebay a decent vintage one... they are cheap as the jackets are always left over!

Have a quick look..
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/

40th Life Guards and Blues Button disaster!
Page 1 of 1