Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

starting again help with bits needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gotang
New Recruit
gotang

starting again help with bits needed  Empty
PostSubject: starting again help with bits needed    starting again help with bits needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:01 am

due to a bust boiler and water leek need to buy some new gear (sick as grrrrr)
looking for odds and sods on a low budget so i need your junk lol
any cheep bits of uniforms stuff starting again from scratch so not even sure what im going to start to collect
also need guns any condition
hats basicaly im asking for your spares and repairs

i have a band new 40th navy sailors hat with hms ark royal on looking to swap for a hms fearless one or buy
need a hatch cover for a pursuit craft
need the back tail fin for both a normal green pail toy helicopter and a black sas one

also anyone found a replacement string for talking commander ?

help me ammo your my only hope lol
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: starting again help with bits needed    starting again help with bits needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 11:27 am

Your not even to sure what your going to start to collecting, well I can help with that, why don't you start collecting Modern Action Man Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing.

New Recruit
gotang

PostSubject: Re: starting again help with bits needed    starting again help with bits needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 12:53 pm

hate them bud i just picked up a few mam for my red shadow project they are not the best
i ment vam uniform wise eg if i got a german officers top part of uniform then i would start to look for the rest
that sort of thing
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: starting again help with bits needed    starting again help with bits needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 pm

gotang wrote:
hate them bud i just picked up a few mam for my red shadow project they are not the best

MAM still has it's fans though, including me cheers

starting again help with bits needed  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
gotang
New Recruit
gotang

PostSubject: Re: starting again help with bits needed    starting again help with bits needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:57 pm

each to there own dont mean anything buy it i only like blue pants guys and i know all ready they have there haters lol
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Deep Sea Diver
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: starting again help with bits needed    starting again help with bits needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Ah the old MAM pincer movement from Ackie and Clivvers Laughing

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: starting again help with bits needed    starting again help with bits needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 2:02 pm

That's ok Gotang, don't feel guilty..

Lucky i didn't go into one of my long sermons in praise of MAM, you would have been here for days! lol!

starting again help with bits needed  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o

Last edited by clivvers on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Gunner Munro
Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: starting again help with bits needed    starting again help with bits needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi Gotang

PM me good buddy - I'm inspired by your Red Shadow project - might be able to help Smile

cheers
Gunner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting again help with bits needed    starting again help with bits needed  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting again help with bits needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Stores :: Wanted - See If Anyone Has What You Need-
Jump to: