Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi all,

Recently i did a system recovery on my old beloved desktop pc to fully refresh it back to factory settings, but during the recovery process i accidently removed the wrong plug and it cut the power to my pc, which is a very bad thing to do during this time, she won't boot up anymore, i've tried using the command prompt but to no avail, are there special commands in the console that can repair the boot drive?.. I tried HP help to find out if a set of recovery discs are still available to purchase, but sadly they are not..

Does anyone have a Windows Vista Home Premium or Vista Ultimate operating system disc/s, or Windows 7 full operating system disc that they are willing sell to me, which they don't use anymore?

I have scientific and educational programs that i would like to still use on my old Vista computer, the computer is like a member of my family.

clivvers.

Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 2:46 pm

P.M.me your address clive i can lend you 1

New Recruit
gotang

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 7:33 am

if ya get stuck pm me i got most versions you can have
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Hey thanks for your response fellas,

Can you please leave your options of help open to me, because i have just sent an out of warranty support ticket to HP. I'm hoping they can help me, their recovery disc pack will include all the necessary drivers for my computer's innards. They should reply back to me within 1 working business day, so hopefully tomorrow. I'll keep you posted, Thanks again guys.

clivvers @ A.M.W.I.C. 2017.

Back to top Go down
gotang
New Recruit
gotang

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 3:05 pm

some hp computer have a built in back up try hitting f8 repeating as you power up some time brings up a back up menu oris it f5 think its f8 on hps try both wont do any harm
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 3:43 pm

gotang wrote:
some hp computer have a built in back up try hitting f8 repeating as you power up some time brings up a back up menu oris it f5 think its f8 on hps try both wont do any harm  

Hi gotang, yes I've tried everything like that but the normal recovery boot menu won't appear, i also booted from a disc tool and flash drives that have hardware testing tools, and all is ok. It seems the boot sector has been corrupted and missing, i'm now going to try and flush out the recent boot up sequence via removing the battery and holding down the power button for 15 seconds. I've already tried the two jumper pins in different positions but made no difference..

I know windows is still on the drive and ok, i checked this via the Command Prompt console with: sfc/scannow. I am going to try some other things tonight, i'm also searching my HQ for some recovery discs that i'm sure i made in the past, but i have to move a mountain to search for them, i mislay things easily..

The first thing i did with this new small form factor computer i'm using, is to make a recovery backup on a 32gig flash drive, now stored in the box packaging in a safe place, this is just in case the same thing ever happens again, then i will be prepared for full recovery. I'll update here soon, Thanks mate,

clivvers.

Back to top Go down
gotang
New Recruit
gotang

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 6:27 pm

you know where i am bud if you need any disks got most you where asking about
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 3:46 pm

clivvers wrote:

Can you please leave your options of help open to me,
no prob clivvers

BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 4:54 am

Just a quick update fellas:

I've recently aquired a Windows Vista compact desktop pc and a medium size Windows 10 desktop PC, plus an official Windows 7 upgrade disc from my nephew, I'm off to download the service packs manually. I'm well on my way to starting my own amature hosting service (10 hours a day). Thanks again fellas for your offerings of help.

SOS Case Closed. cheers

Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:08 pm

glad to hear it ended so well for you

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..   Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted Microsoft Windows Vista or W7..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Stores :: Wanted - See If Anyone Has What You Need-
Jump to: