ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of two jeeps

Go down 
+12
Glidah Drivah
Wolf_Soldier64
SlackElastic
Jet-
Professor Gangrene Fan
gibri
Acam24-7
Rogue-Trooper
Beatlefan
inntruderr61
clivvers
ghost recon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 7:25 pm

JuniorActionman wrote:
Yeah I remember but it went more like

'Stop bashing your dolls into the wall,'

Women these days

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:37 pm

bounce Awsome Jeeps Guy's! I don't have one of those YET! bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks Jack! cheers
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:38 am

I'll gladly take the blame ! Twisted Evil
cheers cheers cheers

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenA tale of two jeeps - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:47 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 6:43 am

They are cool looking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 7:11 am

Thanks James bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:55 am

Post fixed cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 3:54 am

What an excellent overview of the 21st Century Jeep! Very believable dialog, and good photos.

Too good, perhaps. I'm feeling compelled to peruse the ol' evilBay. No

(The canvas top and seat backs are excellent details!)

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 4:11 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
What an excellent overview of the 21st Century Jeep! Very believable dialog, and good photos.

Too good, perhaps. I'm feeling compelled to peruse the ol' evilBay. No

(The canvas top and seat backs are excellent details!)

Without trying to sway you one way or the other David, those jeeps really are awesome! and I'm afraid the price reflects that Rolling Eyes . I was lucky, I picked up mine before they rocketed in price. really pleased you enjoyed the comic review bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Without trying to sway you one way or the other David, those jeeps really are awesome! and I'm afraid the price reflects that.

Yes, those Jeeps are really awesome. Very Happy

Yes, the price reflects that. pale

The size impacts the shipping cost, as well. Crying or Very sad

I found a 21st Century Jeep on eBay shortly after commenting on this post... because reading posts on AMMO often leads, somehow, to looking around on eBay. The initial auction bids did not seem to be too extreme, so I jumped in. There was only one other bidder. Unfortunately, he wanted it pretty badly.

Even more unfortunately, he didn't want it badly enough, so I ended up winning, at just a hair under my maximum bid.

Never bid more than you are willing to actually pay. Rolling Eyes

21st Century Jeep with two figures should be on the way soon. It will be my first "realistic" 1:6 scale vehicle!

As you say in the initial post: ADVENTURE AWAITS!

As all the forum members seem to be saying these days: I blame Dal! Razz

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 6:01 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
Without trying to sway you one way or the other David, those jeeps really are awesome! and I'm afraid the price reflects that.

Yes, those Jeeps are really awesome.  Very Happy

Yes, the price reflects that.  pale

The size impacts the shipping cost, as well.  Crying or Very sad

I found a 21st Century Jeep on eBay shortly after commenting on this post... because reading posts on AMMO often leads, somehow, to looking around on eBay. The initial auction bids did not seem to be too extreme, so I jumped in. There was only one other bidder. Unfortunately, he wanted it pretty badly.

Even more unfortunately, he didn't want it badly enough, so I ended up winning, at just a hair under my maximum bid.

Never bid more than you are willing to actually pay.  Rolling Eyes

21st Century Jeep with two figures should be on the way soon. It will be my first "realistic" 1:6 scale vehicle!

As you say in the initial post: ADVENTURE AWAITS!

As all the forum members seem to be saying these days: I blame Dal!  Razz

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I will happily take the blame on this one as I do not believe you will be disappointed with the jeep, it is an awesome bit of kit! and where you live, I expect we will see some wonderful photos! Your guys and girls will love it! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two jeeps   A tale of two jeeps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of two jeeps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2