Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GI Joe Masterpeice Edition Vol. II: Action Sailor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: GI Joe Masterpeice Edition Vol. II: Action Sailor   Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:22 am

The second of the five Masterpiece Edition sets that had an "official release."

The figure is set in the right, and the book on the left, both are under a formed plastic insert, so as to keep them in place, but has been removed for photographs.

The figure is nicely done, and the uniform is even better than Joe40 in my opinion, because it feels vintage, Joe40 doesn't feel vintage to me.

The figure is pretty close to the vintage figure, but with different calves "to prevent over-extension."

The Head, inside the big box, it says "were mastered from an original 1964 rotomold. Every GI Joe head in this masterpiece collection originates from this long lost, never used master."

All in all, it's a great set. I bought one for dad after I broke his Joe40 putting on a frogman suit. I bought a Soldier (Vol. I) for myself because the guy selling them was selling them for 99 cents a piece.

Last year I bought the FAO Schwarz exclusive (Vol. V)

I have yet to purchase a Marine (Vol. III) or a Pilot (Vol. IV)

GI Joe Masterpeice Edition Vol. II: Action Sailor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1